Execution Sentence and Synapse Springs Macro

So I just made a macro to use my Synapse Springs with my ES. Here is the macro:

#showtooltip Execution Sentence
    /use 10
    /startattack
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead,help] Execution Sentence; Execution Sentence

My question is whether or not the ES will gain the STR buff from the tinker? Or should I use tinker first then cast ES shortly after? When using this macro they both seem to cast at exactly the same time.

For those of you who don't know, Synapse Springs is a tinker on your glove you get for being an engineer. It is an on-use ability which raises your STR (ret) by 1920 for 10 seconds. It's perfect for Execution Sentence as they both have a 1 minute CD, meaning either will be up each time if you use both at the same time.)
    Last edited by Deathitis; 2012-12-19 at 05:05 AM. Reason: testing to see if I can link items from wowhead

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinker first, then ES. ES takes a snapshot of your current buffs. So your macro is correct.

#showtooltip
    /use 10
    /use [harm] Execution Sentence
    /use Light's Hammer
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("ExSen", G"Execution Sentence" or G"Light's Hammer"
    if youre lazy like me and hate having to switch macro with the talents lol

Deleted
    yeh ES acts like most DoT effects, that it takes a snapshot of your stats at the time of casting.

and yeh the above macro is nice as you will be switching your level 90 talent depending on the fight