Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good news on the rep front. Although I'm leary of the word "bonus" it shows that the developers acknowledge dailies only is a problem and sooner or later through various iterations we'll get a workable reputation system that isn't a total fucking pain in the ass grind for little to no reward.

Deleted
    We are not whining because we get ganked, let me put this simple because i dont want to explain why to retards because you dont understand anything anyways: if there is no flying mounts, then we wouldnt whine. Then i might have a bigger chance to gank the one who has been farming the quest place for hours. Hell, give them a pve-penalty pvp bonus so they cant CC and escape..
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-12-19 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    *giggle*

"WANT REPUTATION FROM HEROICS!
    WANT LESSER CHARMS FROM HEROICS AS WELL!
    INCREASE JUSTICE POINTS FROM HEROICS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!"

Dumbasses
    QFT

Reputation is for optional items, lesser charms is for extra rolls. You want this? You do the optional dailies. Don't want to do the dailies? Don't bother then. Don't act like you are entitled to elder charms just for doing content you'd be doing anyway.

Hey Daily Blink you morons, it looks like you started playing WOW in late WOTLK/CATA.
    Au contraire: it seems you never experienced the gankfests in vanilla. Anyone who claims there was little ganking in vanilla is plain lying. The difference? Seems guilds were more social then since people DID help each other out. People that didn't like it? They chose a frikkin' PVE server, and guess what? PVE servers turn out to be great for people who only like instanced PVP.
    Last edited by mmocb704ebc634; 2012-12-19 at 10:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    Au contraire: it seems you never experienced the gankfests in vanilla. Anyone who claims there was little ganking in vanilla is plain lying. The difference? Seems guilds were more social then since people DID help each other out. People that didn't like it? They chose a frikkin' PVE server, and guess what? PVE servers turn out to be great for people who only like instanced PVP.
    You missed my point. What im saying is that gankers griefs.

Vanilla had:

Lvl 60 mounts that no griefer could afford.

3 sec cast time.

No flying mounts.

No realm phasing abuse.

And: Newbies that had the mentally of "when i get to 60 ill get a 100% mount and i will have my revenge."

Now it is:

"When i hit 90 what can i do? Because they just fly and avoid any equal pvp combat, i quit."
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-12-19 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lvl 60 mounts that no griefer could afford.

3 sec cast time.
    That's bull. Even with a land mount, if a Ganker wants to escape you he will escape you.

Besides: Most complaints are about bored lv 90s farming lv 60s. Ground mount or fly mount won't make a difference there.

"When i hit 90 what can i do? Because they just fly and avoid any equal pvp combat, i quit."
    Once Lv 90, the ganking problem effectively solved itself. Sure you will be killed a few times while daily questing, but that's to be expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing something I don't like doing, or doing something I don't like doing. The choice for coins just got that much more exciting! /s

Deleted
    Lets put it this simple:

I enjoyed Vega Square in OAC for mobiles, yeah, it was FORCED pvp with tons of gankers but i could just log into my main and start ganking them, unlike this fail game.

Lol its funny how a WoW clone is so much better than WoW itself in that point. PvP servers fails and sucks hard.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-12-19 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post

Reputation is for optional items, lesser charms is for extra rolls. You want this? You do the optional dailies. Don't want to do the dailies? Don't bother then. Don't act like you are entitled to elder charms just for doing content you'd be doing anyway.
    Elder charms are only optional in the sense that gems and enchants are optional. Sure, you can clear raids without them. But if you do, you're holding back your raid and being a scumbag.

I don't like being a scumbag, therefore, I feel I need to grind these boring chores called daily quests.

And believe it or not, its really hurting my experience in WoW. More and more it feels like doing chores instead of playing a game and having fun. I look forward to raid nights, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    We are not whining because we get ganked, let me put this simple because i dont want to explain why to retards because you dont understand anything anyways: if there is no flying mounts, then we wouldnt whine. Then i might have a bigger chance to gank the one who has been farming the quest place for hours. Hell, give them a pve-penalty pvp bonus so they cant CC and escape..

Still sounds like your on the wrong server. First it would be no flying mounts, then people would bitch that the other guy access to items with set bonuses, and then it would be not fair because they have talents or abilities not available to the low levels... whine whine whine. Roll on a PvP server you take your lumps.

If your not up to it do what the others do, roll on a PvE server and talk trash or talk trash on the message boards.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Elder charms are only optional in the sense that gems and enchants are optional. Sure, you can clear raids without them. But if you do, you're holding back your raid and being a scumbag.
    That's a weird comparison. You don't need to do anything special to get gems/enchants, except paying for it at the auction house, and they give you a great advantage in raids.
    Elder charms give you no advantage, except you get a re-roll in certain situations, wich is a nice gimmick but in no way required for normal/heroic raiding (being called a "scumbag" for not having elder charms? What universe are you from?). In order to get those charms you will be doing dailies all week. See what happens there? Optional rewards for doing optional content.
    Last edited by mmocb704ebc634; 2012-12-19 at 10:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of tired to hear Blizzard continuously say, "Oh well new character models... it's something we really want to do."
    They said the exact same thing pre-MoP. We didn't get jack, except for awesome looking Pandarians. The rest of the races still look like crap compared to them.
    If new character models aren't coming in a patch, or next expansion by the latest, I will have lost all faith with Blizzard's promises.

I think its simple there should be a dishonor points for kiling low level and low level npc .There is no Honor in kiling someone that cant defent them self no mether whot PVp server bulsh.. you ar talkin about .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Still sounds like your on the wrong server. First it would be no flying mounts, then people would bitch that the other guy access to items with set bonuses, and then it would be not fair because they have talents or abilities not available to the low levels... whine whine whine. Roll on a PvP server you take your lumps.

If your not up to it do what the others do, roll on a PvE server and talk trash or talk trash on the message boards.
    Its no point arguing. Let me put it like this:

I enjoy WoW-clones world pvp alot more than WoWs world pvp. And people in WoW-clone games have it much more harder than this game because you wont get anything by just afking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I think it's up to the individual raidteams if they want to require their raiders to farm charms, cap valor, get all crafted gear, farm pvp items if they are upgrades, etc..
    Outside of such things, there is always going to be a difference in effort between raiders of the same team, be it in preparation for fights, chipping in when discussing tactics, not everyone make an equal contribution.
    If you are at the point where you think your fellow raider is a scumbag for not doing EVERYTHING he can to improve, then make sure you are in a guild that requires such of its raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    I normally like The Daily Blink, this one was off-base. The thing being complained about is 14+ hour lowbie town camping, being completely unable to play. It's clearly griefing, but Blizzard doesn't care. "Call friends/guild/other members of your faction" - Yeah, nobody cares enough to go out of their way or leave the city. I don't think anybody who claims that stuff actually plays the game.
    I didn't realize that if Lakeshire or the Crossroads were gutted out of their NPCs it'd be impossible to queue for battlegrounds or dungeons.

How terrible. It's as if the game designers don't play the game or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    I'm kind of tired to hear Blizzard continuously say, "Oh well new character models... it's something we really want to do."
    They said the exact same thing pre-MoP. We didn't get jack, except for awesome looking Pandarians. The rest of the races still look like crap compared to them.
    If new character models aren't coming in a patch, or next expansion by the latest, I will have lost all faith with Blizzard's promises.
    Quick, someone translate...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Actually... the development team is working on new character models for the vanilla races. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimate yet on when they'll be available
    ...into English for this man!

Spoilers: It took over 4 years for Valve to develop and finalize the highly iconic designs and highly optimized models for their Team Fortress 2 units. Why on earth would Blizzard -- which has a really strict house style -- take any less time trying to update the long-accepted and extremely familiar existing player models to a high enough standard that warrant such an upgrade?
    Last edited by greyghost; 2012-12-19 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    [
    Blizzard never promised the models would be there at a certain date. Pre-MoP they even explicitely stated that they yet have to decide when to START working on the new models,even though they did some promising work on the dwarven.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    I agree.

World PvP = fine and fair.
    Ganking = pathetic.
    Ganking and camping low level towns and repeatedly killing all quest givers and flight masters = griefing.
    Ganking and camping low level towns and repeatedly killing all quest givers and flight masters = griefing?

In Vanilla and all the way through Burning crusade, that was usually called a challenge. A taunting motion for the opposing faction to bring their goons and thugs to put a smackdown on the gankers. But since people are extremely lazy nowadays, since they play for rewards and not for laughs and great moments, no one rises up and stomps the ganker in the face. Instead we bitch and moan.
    This is how some of the greatest World pvp battles of all time started, and now it's called griefing just because people are lazy to retaliate?

Interesting how time changes a game and it's playerbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the new world boss. Hopefully his spawn time isn't like Galleons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing4corpses View Post
    Can't wait for the new world boss. Hopefully his spawn time isn't like Galleons!
    Hopefully its a scalable 10-25-man boss this time so i can get kills on my alts at 2am+ after work like I used to be able in Wrath and Cata.

How is it possible to get the stacks on amber shaper that high WITHOUT pushing him into p2?

We get the stacks to 60ish, but the boss is at 70% by then.

Please respond guys!
    Last edited by javilionaire; 2012-12-19 at 11:36 AM.