Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    That was in BETA. PvP and PvE realms aren't even in the same cross realm zone pool, Blizzard repeatedly stated that.
    This happened frequently on Live as well. It hasn't happened to me personally recently, but when CRZ first dropped, it was pretty frequent. Blizzard may have stated it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen frequently. Any CRZ problems are usually buried, if you search the forums, you'll still find several posts where they claim to have fixed the pvp on pve problems, they do seem to have got it now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    QFT

Reputation is for optional items, lesser charms is for extra rolls. You want this? You do the optional dailies. Don't want to do the dailies? Don't bother then. Don't act like you are entitled to elder charms just for doing content you'd be doing anyway.
    Quoted to add another truth.

You don't like the Optional Heroic Dungeons?Don't bother them..instead do the optional Dailies
    See?Mine is better and it seems more people have more options this way. You don't want people have options?Does more options confuse you?something else?please explain
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquifel View Post
    This happened frequently on Live as well. It hasn't happened to me personally recently, but when CRZ first dropped, it was pretty frequent. Blizzard may have stated it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen frequently. Any CRZ problems are usually buried, if you search the forums, you'll still find several posts where they claim to have fixed the pvp on pve problems, they do seem to have got it now at least.
    They fixed it 3 months ago, yet people continue to believe otherwise since it's an excellent excuse to bash on Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Stay in City -> Chainrun dungeons -> ??? -> profit.

It's so easy to escape the gankers...

Agreed. Pretty useless friends/guild right there.
    Yeah create a huge world, with tons of zones and things to see. Yet force people to stay in cities chain running things just to avoid mongoloids who gank.
    Top notch reasoning right there

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seska View Post
    PvP ganking : cry more, you rolled on a PVP server, live with it. you have more options than you think :

1- level your toon on another server and transfer it at 90
    2-level with dungeons /bg's
    3- CRY LIKE A GODDAMN , STUPID BABY.
    1.Yes nice way for blizz to cash in some easy money.
    2.Why create a huge world if you want people to chain run dungeons/bgs? Think before you write plz
    3. Right just live with mongos you gank all day because they can't break 1.2k rating. "crying" about it might bring change to this

Or just roll on a PVE server. Seriously, how frakking hard could it be?

"But I've played on this server for years!"

Tough break. Blizzard fixed the world population. It's not their fault you thought they would never fix the game. Deal with it and stop complaining about it. The stuff you're asking for is readily available already. On PVE servers. Don't freaking ruin PVP servers for the rest of us who knew what we were getting into.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Don't freaking ruin PVP servers for the rest of us who knew what we were getting into.
    Ganker detected. Serious pvpvers don't spend their time killing lowbies. If you joined a pvp server just to kill people who are low levelled you should reconsider the reasons why you even play.
    How about you go slay low level mobs so you can do it 24/7

How will Blizz "Fix" the amber shaper zerg without screwing with one of the most important mechanics of the fight? My 10 man guild attempted the same strat last night and got him to 25% (about 87 mill) before the armor even kicked in...and we didnt even have full CDs rolling. So it is very much still possible as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by hx9 View Post
    It should be noted that Check Please is probably going to get banned for the exploit and have gear taken away. Would not recommend following this. Tickets have been submitted.
    Right... we're going to be banned for doing exactly what the encounter allows. We used no outside items or scripts or anything of the sort. We simply didn't dps the boss, stacked the debuff, timed it properly and popped all cooldowns to kill him. If they don't want people to kill it like this, they will simply change the fight. We won't be punished at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wanna993 View Post
    Ganker detected. Serious pvpvers don't spend their time killing lowbies. If you joined a pvp server just to kill people who are low levelled you should reconsider the reasons why you even play.
    How about you go slay low level mobs so you can do it 24/7
    I'm on the faction that's outnumbered 2:1 on my server, have been for 3½ years. And you know how I've dealt with it? By always having a set of PVP gear equipped out in the world, instead of wasting my time whining on a forum about how it's unfair that my server doesn't have rules.

Funny thing is, even though this is the World First kill, there's tons of people with loot from it from when people coined normal mode the first day =p

Also a lot of the "bleeding edge" guilds used some variation of this strategy, so I don't understand the shock from the player base. It was even easier when Combust was bugged and did 100x damage on the Monstrosity. It's why you weren't seeing kill videos of it even when guilds were releasing stuff like Heroic Empress and Tsulong vids. Amber-Shaper wasn't the only boss cheesed this tier either. Look at how guilds used the 4pc DS bonus on Tsulong, or Ring of Frost on Will. No action was taken.

So yeah, don't want to go into some big rant, but I hope this post helps everyone see the big picture. Several bosses this tier were killed in fashions such as this, instead of doing what was intended. When you have a 16 boss tier, some bosses will slip through the cracks. If I recall correctly, guilds weren't banned for the Atremedes door strat either.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2012-12-19 at 06:50 PM.

Deleted
    Next world boss will be another boss like sha, which drops pvp and pve gear. So it will be a frequent respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Next world boss will be another boss like sha, which drops pvp and pve gear. So it will be a frequent respawn.
    Like was posted on page 1, there's going to be another rarer competitive boss that spawns in a more remote location too

If he's as rare as Galleon my care cup will be low though, lol. Hardly ever see the guy now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Make it harder and spawn less frequently than the Sha, but more frequent spawn than Galleon. Also I feel that they're going to update at least's Sha's loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by seska View Post
    PvP ganking : cry more, you rolled on a PVP server, live with it. you have more options than you think :

1- level your toon on another server and transfer it at 90
    2-level with dungeons /bg's
    3- CRY LIKE A GODDAMN , STUPID BABY.
    People like you don't seem to care about there being an underlining problem with the whole "you understood the risks going in" thing.

They did, but so did you!

Think about it. The people that are doing the constant ganking: what are THEY risking right now? What are THEY putting on the line by griefing lowbies? They can fly away, they can easily be in a spot where no 90+ guards are going to even see them do what they do, the ganked are never going to be able to get anyone to care to help him or her out with them, and there is no real penalty outside of the no honor gained aspect, and the gankers couldn't care less about if they get honor or not by ganking continuously.

Problem is that you're telling the ganked to deal with it and that they should deal with the risks, but risk needs to be a two way street. There's no challenge or risk for the gankers, which lies the problem that has to be addressed, and it cannot be addressed as long as it:

1. Gets completely ignored.
    2. Gankers whine when there is a higher risk thought up from them doing what they do.
    3. People tell griefed to "deal with it" while thinking that the griefers should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want without any sort of consequence or risk to them.

Just because the griefed knew the risks going in doesn't mean that the griefers should be allowed to sleep like babies on that bed they made.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

15+ Year Old Account
    The music/timing on that video by Check Please is so perfect, it just makes me grin.

Would have commented on YouTube but comments disabled, guess they don't want people flaming them for 'cheating'. Probably will get changed, but definitely falls into the 'clever use of game mechanics' category for me. Anyways, if by chance you read this, thanks for the

Blizzard you have it all wrong. I can't help but notice that your views on sucess has been twisted in someways that you cannot repeat that single theme of sucess and apply to all your work. Do you ever get that feeling of "I can do this forever"? You don't change that feeling. Just because the name of your product has become big doesn't give it automatic entitlement of having the same sentiment to its audience. This seems to be a concept of deception society no longer seem to understand

I suggest you go back to your roots and look at the spirit in which your previous sucesses were made and look and look at it more carefully, make sure you pick up on the traits that made you so lovable and admirable to the eyes of your fans.

There is a consistent truth and we'd be fooling ourselves not to align with it, we would be breaking away from the profound waiting to be learned and instead fooling ourselves by whining and bragging, which is noway in par with the productivity that could be unlocked with a little bit more wisdom.

-Still a fan: Korgesh

(and by look back I mean go as far as Warcraft 1 and 2)
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2012-12-19 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Blizzard you have it all wrong. I can't help but notice that your views on sucess has been twisted in someways that you cannot repeat that single theme of sucess and apply to all your work. Do you ever get that feeling of "I can do this forever"? You don't change that feeling. Just because the name of your product has become big doesn't give it automatic entitlement of
    having the same sentiment to its audience. This seems to be a concept of deception society no longer seem to understand

I suggest you go back to your roots and look at the spirit in which your previous sucesses were made and look and look at it more carefully, make sure you pick up on the traits that made you so lovable and admirable to the eyes of your fans.

There is a consistent truth and we'd be fooling ourselves not to align with it, we would be breaking away from the profound waiting to be learned and instead fooling ourselves by whining and bragging, which is noway in par with the productivity that could be unlocked with a little bit more wisdom.

-Still a fan: Korgesh

This looks copy pasted. Deja'vu
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    This looks copy pasted. Deja'vu
    Yeah from the note I wrote on my Ipod before I went to sleep.

See there you go, someone must've said something with a similar sentiment to it, there you go blizz all you need is your own deja vu

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Quoted to add another truth.

You don't like the Optional Heroic Dungeons?Don't bother them..instead do the optional Dailies
    See?Mine is better and it seems more people have more options this way. You don't want people have options?Does more options confuse you?something else?please explain
    It's fucking bullshit but NOBODY defended harder dungeons by saying HEY MAN THEY ARE TOTALLY OPTIONAL. It's BULLSHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    It's fucking bullshit but NOBODY defended harder dungeons by saying HEY MAN THEY ARE TOTALLY OPTIONAL. It's BULLSHIT.
    What do you need the gear for if you don't like doing group-oriented activities in the game? Everything you need better gear for requires social interaction.