Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlounger View Post
    Hey developers have you played on Illidan???????, world bosses crash the server just make it an instance.
    Im gonna assume that your talking about Galleon, in his case Blizzard has already stated they learned a lot from him not only is he zergable but he spawns in a already crowded zone.

I expect the next world boss wont be in a heavy zone or zergable and you wont be able to use the current tag mechanic which leads to more crowding in a single location.

They also said the next world boss may have chance to spawn in multiple locations instead of one.

zerg strategy from healer POV with healing done in recount? seriously?

Daily blink is again wrong, funny but wrong, some of us complained because CRZ made PvP servers and PvE server "merge" and then we got killed while being on a PvE server withouth us doing any PvP, but hey just write something many has complained about instead of actually reading why they complain, and yes i know people complain about PvP on a PvP server, i am not talking about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily blink is again wrong, funny but wrong, some of us complained because CRZ made PvP servers and PvE server "merge" and then we got killed while being on a PvE server withouth us doing any PvP
    That was in BETA. PvP and PvE realms aren't even in the same cross realm zone pool, Blizzard repeatedly stated that.

Deleted
    More BattlePet Less Daily !

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    "that can literally be a 1-shot and that is something that we don’t want to see happening in PvP, it’s just not acceptable."

so, a few months ago it was okay because it was rare and now it's just not acceptable? trustworthy..

oh, and lol @ forcing us to do dailies or f...... s... pet battles LOL
    Implying you are "forced".

When will people stop talking like Blizzard holds a gun to their head to do things they don't want to do. It's moronic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    *giggle*

"WANT REPUTATION FROM HEROICS!
    WANT LESSER CHARMS FROM HEROICS AS WELL!
    INCREASE JUSTICE POINTS FROM HEROICS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!"

Dumbasses

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Implying you are "forced".

When will people stop talking like Blizzard holds a gun to their head to do things they don't want to do. It's moronic.
    Charms and not required to raid. But only in the same sense that enchantments are not required to raid.

1 Phase Amber Shaper is very nice Good use of mechanics.

I hate this "I want to have everything from heroics so I can log in every day for 10 minutes and cry after 2 weeks that I don't have anything to do". This is just plain stupid. I agree that it were a bit too much dailies in the beginning. But getting everything just from heroics is just boring. I did them long enough. I don't like them that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    When will people stop talking like Blizzard holds a gun to their head to do things they don't want to do.
    Not Blizzard. But bad raid leaders.

You know the "normal mode semi casual" guild that's stuck on Garalon and whose peeps feel like they need the 300 stat food to be competitive....

Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    1 Phase Amber Shaper is very nice Good use of mechanics.

I hate this "I want to have everything from heroics so I can log in every day for 10 minutes and cry after 2 weeks that I don't have anything to do". This is just plain stupid. I agree that it were a bit too much dailies in the beginning. But getting everything just from heroics is just boring. I did them long enough. I don't like them that much.
    I would rather have nothing to do than have added chores. And that's exactly what dailies are to me - chores.
    I wouldn't complain a bit. I didn't complain during cata.

My guess for the world boss? A few Sha will have their chance to shine by being the tiers world boss, in their current respective zones.

Coins from pet battles?

SOMEBODY GET ME A MEOWTH

Deleted
    "...not a pillow fight?"

You die, release, run back and resurrect without durability damage.

That's actually no more dangerous than a pillow fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    zerg strategy from healer POV with healing done in recount? seriously?
    Both dps and tank didn't record for that pull. Only I did, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I would rather have nothing to do than have added chores. And that's exactly what dailies are to me - chores.
    I wouldn't complain a bit. I didn't complain during cata.
    You can play the exact same way you did in Cata by the way. Yeah there are bonuses for doing dailies, but hey if you hate them that much...
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    You can play the exact same way you did in Cata by the way. Yeah there are bonuses for doing dailies, but hey if you hate them that much...
    By not doing them I'm taking gear away from my raid and being a scumbag. They're not required, but only in the way that enchantments are not required.

Anyhow, I don't like being a scumbag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Graphic's Subject

The comment about keeping wow classic, makes sense, I remember when Street Fighter II changed and went Apha, it just didn't feel like it was the same game I had fell in love with before, with the Art being so different it just felt "fake" to me. I'm sure if they tried to completely change Wow's look in that nature, it wouldn't feel right.
    Eh, you expect a game prequel that came out in 1995 retain the same sprites and animation from a game form 1991? Not too mention Alpha used the CSP2 board which automatically meant that the Alpha series of games would get an upgrade in animation and sprites. Sides, Alpha 2-3 were fucking awesome games and controlled extremely tight at the time.

And yes, WoW's character models badly need an update as they're about on par with late N64/early Dreamcast models from 1999. Pretty sad IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    People just complain about WoW's graphics cause they can't complain anything else, the graphics are fine. If all you care about is graphics than you shouldnt be playing games at all.
    Gameplay > Graphics always.

Of Course WoW needs new Character / NPC / Mob Models , but the World doesn't.

PvP ganking : cry more, you rolled on a PVP server, live with it. you have more options than you think :

1- level your toon on another server and transfer it at 90
    2-level with dungeons /bg's
    3- CRY LIKE A GODDAMN , STUPID BABY.