Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well, at least you'll be having fun while eating that ramen. Well, actually, most of us will probably be putting most of the games we get on our backlog. Lol.
    Yep, still working through the games I got last sale. I always start off strong the first 2 weeks after and then games just start not getting played. If I didn't play MMOs I'd have lots of time for my steam collection.

#nerdworldproblems

Deleted
    I might not have any money until christmas unless they hurry up with my War Z refund.

10+ Year Old Account
    My wallets gonna be hurting .
    Steam sales (I vowed I'd pick up OMD2) are gonna be awesome on top of this Planetside 2 is having a triple SC sale tomorrow.

I'm also gonna throw this out there just in case people missed it - http://www.humblebundle.com/
    The current Humble Bundle is very good and will save you money on all the games compared to what you will pay for them on the Steam Sale best titles in the bundle include - Shank 2, Dungeon Defenders + All it's DLC and also Legend of Grimrock.

I know it's not Steam, but there's a good chance buying them from Humble will be cheaper than Steam.

2 hours 44 minutes now. What's really funny is once it starts, then it will be, OK, I see the games that are on sale today, only 8 hours til more flash sales! Always counting down...
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    2 hours 44 minutes now. What's really funny is once it starts, then it will be, OK, I see the games that are on sale today, only 8 hours til more flash sales! Always counting down...
    I know right.

Hope the Secret World goes on sale. Im curious to try it now it no longer has a sub fee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I know it's not Steam, but there's a good chance buying them from Humble will be cheaper than Steam.
    This humble bundle actually comes with a seperate steam key for every single game which is pretty awesome, since you can give any duplicates you have to friends too

Semi-relevant, but... there's a new Humble Bundle up, since we're talking about amazing deals.

Link!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    My wallets gonna be hurting .
    Steam sales (I vowed I'd pick up OMD2) are gonna be awesome on top of this Planetside 2 is having a triple SC sale tomorrow.

I'm also gonna throw this out there just in case people missed it - http://www.humblebundle.com/
    The current Humble Bundle is very good and will save you money on all the games compared to what you will pay for them on the Steam Sale best titles in the bundle include - Shank 2, Dungeon Defenders + All it's DLC and also Legend of Grimrock.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    This humble bundle actually comes with a seperate steam key for every single game which is pretty awesome, since you can give any duplicates you have to friends too
    I see how it is, guys...just pass over my link and chat about yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see how it is, guys...just pass over my link and chat about yours.
    Sorry did you say something?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black Friday? Mack Schmiday. Steam Sales are like Black Friday for me, except I get to keep doing my job/acitvity of choice while it's happening. Plus, I only have to pay attention every 8 hours. Downside is that I have to get up in the middle of the night every night for like 2 weeks, lol.

Deleted
    Is it not supposed to be up now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    Is it not supposed to be up now?
    25 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Black Friday? Mack Schmiday. Steam Sales are like Black Friday for me, except I get to keep doing my job/acitvity of choice while it's happening. Plus, I only have to pay attention every 8 hours. Downside is that I have to get up in the middle of the night every night for like 2 weeks, lol.
    Not sure what time zone you are in, but I've never had to get up in the middle of the night. The latest I remember flash sales starting was 10PM, expiring around 6AM, with their replacements lasting til 2PM. Just check the 10PM flash sales before going to bed, and still have time to see the 6AM ones when you wake up.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Steam Sale is live!!!

Borderlands Franchise is on sale, at "0%", waiting on it to be correct...

Borderlands 2 is 50% off. Hmm...
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-20 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Booooooring!! No competition this year? that sucks

Natural Selection 2 60% off, $9.99 that's the first game I'm going to be buying.
    Last edited by Ratboy; 2012-12-20 at 06:16 PM.

I've been all year looking forward to racing around getting fun holiday achievement things, and they apparently aren't doing that this year. I am so very, very sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands 2 50% off... meh idk, played the first one and the second one didn't catch me :c
    Natural selection 2 60% off and i wanna buy it!
    Arkham city 75% off OMG WALLET YOU GONN' DIE
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Well, Im picking up the batman game. Donno about Borderland

Deleted
    hitman £15m yes or no?