Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    ok guys, Torchlight 2 is now 50%. is there any chance it might go down to 75% or shall I grab it now?
    Not likely it released like 3/4 months ago and it will probably be the cheapest you can find it at for months.

ok guys, Torchlight 2 is now 50%. is there any chance it might go down to 75% or shall I grab it now?
    I'd grab it now, will probably be a while before 75%, maybe next Christmas.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd get it.
    I can't see it going any higher until at least Summer, and even then I only imagine it going up to 66%. Next Christmas Sale I'd assume it may go up to 75% off.

ok cool, installing now ;p

ok cool, installing now ;p
    It's an awesome game, I'll definitely go back and play some more once my current backlog dies down a bit.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    Anyone know if A Game of Dwarves http://store.steampowered.com/app/200370/ is any good ? i think it looks quite interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    It's an awesome game, I'll definitely go back and play some more once my current backlog dies down a bit.
    i know ;p got like 200h+ on my warez version ;p
    i'm a cheap fuck i know, but i've been really kinda broke these couple of weeks ;/

i'm a cheap fuck i know, but i've been really kinda broke these couple of weeks ;/
    I'm going to be broke if I don't stop it with these god damn sales.

67 games, 56 DLC, and still counting. If my husband complains about the bill I'll just remind him that we spent more on his family than mine for Christmas, he never technically got me a Christmas present, and I got him tickets to a concert that weren't exactly cheap.

We are trying to save for a house though, so I really should slow my role. I just have no self-control when it comes to these sales, especially now that I have my gaming rig built.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, freaking Christmas.

Right now debating whether I want to spend money on yet another game, or wait, go through my backlog again and wait for another sale.

And I'm only looking to spend ~$13, but it adds up.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    is dark souls worth the 26 bucks it at now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    $13 on Amazon if you happen to have an EC coupon, $18 if you don't. I bought it earlier but haven't had a chance to play it yet, so I can't say if it is worth it

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Been having amazing fun with Fable the Lost Chapters. Only $2.50 until 1pm eastern tomorrow, I highly recommend it for any budget buyers.

New Flash Deals:

Dawn of War 2 Collection at 75% off, or $9.99
    Crusader Kings 2 at 75% off, or $9.99
    Day of Defeat Source at 75% off, or $2.49

New Poll:

Sleeping Dogs (66% off)
    Skyrim (50% off)
    XCOM (33% off)

Deleted
    Is SPAZ worth picking up for $2.50?

Quote Originally Posted by Carazy View Post
    Play the demo. All my friends love it, I can't get into it at all. Personally I say if there is a demo always try the demo before you buy, no matter how cheap the game is or how good the reviews are.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Play the demo. All my friends love it, I can't get into it at all. Personally I say if there is a demo always try the demo before you buy, no matter how cheap the game is or how good the reviews are.
    I grabbed it when there was a summer camp achieve tied to it, or something, and its quite a lot of fun for a tiny little sandbox game... but its definitely not everyone's cup of tea, and I havent really touched it since sadly. (then again, the same can be said for a lot of my impulse steam buys).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Pre...rds=dark+souls

Worth the 17.99 imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carazy View Post
    Yes. Even if you hate FatBiscuit, it's still worth getting at just about any price.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Oh come on! How did Borderlands 2 win again?! That's 2 days of the sale that it's been the winner. I was hoping for Hitman Absolution, since i bought BL2 when it was on sale the first time. Such a crock of shit that not only would they put the same poll options up again, but that it'd be the same game that won. Honestly, i don't think they should put games back into votes if they won once already.

I mean, BL2 is a great game, to the point that someone like me who hated the first, really does like the second, but it shouldn't be pitched to poll twice in the sale.
    its been on sale several times this sale. i think people are just voting off name recognition

I just assume that a lot of gamers might have been out/away for Christmas and have a few things to catch up on.