Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well...I laughed...until I saw 9gag. I revoke my laugh.
    I know, but I had to!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well...I laughed...until I saw 9gag. I revoke my laugh.
    What's wrong with 9Gag? Are they the new EBaumsWorld?
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to say I went all out with the Steam Winter Sale this year! As a game reviewer I get a bit of compensation from my work when ever I buy new games and the compensation is based off the full ticket price so in a few cases I got games for next to nothing after my rebate.

So far I am really enjoying "Dungeon Defenders", "FarCry 3" and "The Waling Dead: Game", the Walking Dead is one sale today (27th) and is well worth the buy if you are looking to pick something up!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    LOL nice Nerraw.

This sale is actually my biggest expense yet. I have probably easily doubled my Steam library, plus started an Origin library. I'm going to have to go back and try and find receipts from previous sales, see how bad this year blew them all out of the water.
    I did a calculation of my Steam account worth last year.

I'm still depressed when I think about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

You can get it calculated on www.steamcalculator.com ... it's got me at $2477.79 right now, although since I bought them all in £'s it probably cost me quite a bit more than that :P

Wow, apparently mine is worth 1270.18. So glad I haven't paid anywhere near that.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You can get it calculated on www.steamcalculator.com ... it's got me at $2477.79 right now, although since I bought them all in £'s it probably cost me quite a bit more than that :P
    Let's just say mine is quite a bit more than that... >.<

Deleted
    Let's just say mine is quite a bit more than that... >.<
    I don't know whether to say ouch or be jealous!

I feel inadequate with my measly $1270.18...

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I don't know whether to say ouch or be jealous!
    That's the thing I'm depressed about, I don't know either!

Dont know how accurate it is though. My most expensive game is Counter-Strike Condition Zero Deleted scenes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Dont know how accurate it is though. My most expensive game is Counter-Strike Condition Zero Deleted scenes...
    That is one of the more expensive games but I don't think you'll ever see that one up for sale.

Dishonored, FTL, Awsomenouts, Legend of Grimrock, Natural Selection 2, Orcs Must Die 2 and Magicka dlc bought and I love them all thus far. Natural Selection 2 might be my favorite though. So good so fun.

Wondering if Primal Carnage will be going lower than 50%. Been wanting to try it out for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is spec ops any good watched a few of TB's videos and still cant decide if i should buy it , any recommendations ?

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Is spec ops any good watched a few of TB's videos and still cant decide if i should buy it , any recommendations ?
    I downloaded the demo of "The Line" and it was really cool, the other day I think I saw it down to like $7.69 or something like that, I'm going to wait to see if it drops back down to there again if not I may get it for $10, or just wait until the summer sale

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    I downloaded the demo of "The Line" and it was really cool, the other day I think I saw it down to like $7.69 or something like that, I'm going to wait to see if it drops back down to there again if not I may get it for $10, or just wait until the summer sale
    10 bucks is the cheapest it's been.

And so far I'm sorta enjoying it. It plays a lot like most third person shooters/modern military shooters, and is definitely a console port (controls aren't the best), but the story is a nice change of pace from every other modern military shooter out there so far.

Spec Ops the Line is $10 in a bundle with Bioshock 1 and 2 on Amazon if that is something you are interested in

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Spec Ops the Line is $10 in a bundle with Bioshock 1 and 2 on Amazon if that is something you are interested in
    I'm not a big fan of the Bioshock games, but it may be worth getting 3 games for the price of the 1 from Steam. Maybe I'll try them again and see if I like them any better if I do buy that from Amazon

EDIT: If I did buy the bundle from Amazon, does each game activate as it's own game, or does it activate all of them? It would be awesome if I was able to only activate the Spec Ops: The Line and then trade away the Bioshock games
    Last edited by Jomaty; 2012-12-28 at 01:14 AM.

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama