good pet for low lvl panda

hey guys just started my first hunter. chose panda race thought it'd be fun, i don't really know to much about the hunter, chose MM I'm wondering what a good pet would be for PVP and one for dungeons, any info, or tips would be greatly appreciated

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 05:25 AM ----------

should i re-spec from MM to something else?

Deleted
    probably a spider for the web, gives you extra time to deal dmg when fighting alone against the enemy

10+ Year Old Account
    spider is always nice for the web, but it rly dosent matter at low lvl tbh,

Deleted
    crab pins them also but spider is good choice. get spirit beast asap for heal does help.

Deleted
    Sporebat is the best hunter pet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketOTears View Post
    hey guys just started my first hunter. chose panda race thought it'd be fun, i don't really know to much about the hunter, chose MM I'm wondering what a good pet would be for PVP and one for dungeons, any info, or tips would be greatly appreciated

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 05:25 AM ----------

should i re-spec from MM to something else?
    I recommend Survival. Get a Pig pet, and choose ferocity. There's so much melee in parties, I like the increased physical damage debuff the Pig offers.

I just leveled a hunter, and am really good at it. If you want to be the best (there ever was), follow these instructions:

level BM till 70

At 70, go Survival.

At all times should you never ever not have Serpent Sting up when leveling/dungeoning/pvping.

The pet you want to level/PVP/dungeon with is any serpent (WC ftw).

Serpents and Serpent sting = 100% of hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hunter myself, currently lvl 66.
    BM spec and any wolf really does the job, since wolf gives 5% crit. (which makes it total of 20-25% crit chance)
    Big crits = big damages. Currently only blood dk outdpses me, since blood boil is.. well..nice. =/
    My rotation in dungeons: Apply serpent sting to every ELITE mob (don't bother with mobs who can be easily 3shot by everyone else). After that just spam arcane shot.
    Don't bother using Kill Command until level 60-61, after that you will notice that your focus will start stacking up and its safe to use KC to dump focus incase Arcane Shot don't do the job.
    Now, this is everything I can say for lvls 1-66. Don't know about higher lvls yet, since I'm not any higher myself
    Survival spec might do the job better since multishot applies DoT automatically (?), but BM works for me.
    Have fun.
    Last edited by Alyzyr; 2013-01-06 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpstar View Post
    Sporebat is the best hunter pet
    This pretty much. Sporebat is best pet.

It doesn't really matter!
    Any pet is sufficient.