Deleted

lfr dw or normal 2h

Hey guys!!

i have a little question for you!

i have the polearm from spirit kings on normal,
    But i since they say dw does more damage/dps
    i was wondering are the 2x a sha touched wap from lfr better then the normal polearm?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    2x Claws of Shek (LFR) are better than 1x Screaming Tiger. (normal)

Deleted
    thanks alot!

and the sha touched staff from terrace?

If its the normal version of the sha touched staff and you gem it, it will do more than dw lfr.

Just throwing this out there. If your main hand is Sha-Touched and you think you can get at least a heroic (463) offhand, it beats the LFR sha-touched staff. You usually don't want to gem the LFR Staff because if Gara'kal (N) ever drops, it+Shek'zeer's claws(lfr) beats it handily. If you're having long periods of bad drop luck though, it's totally up to you. Not a huge DPS drop and it's still just LFR gear.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Just throwing this out there. If your main hand is Sha-Touched and you think you can get at least a heroic (463) offhand, it beats the LFR sha-touched staff. You usually don't want to gem the LFR Staff because if Gara'kal (N) ever drops, it+Shek'zeer's claws(lfr) beats it handily. If you're having long periods of bad drop luck though, it's totally up to you. Not a huge DPS drop and it's still just LFR gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    2x Claws of Shek (LFR) are better than 1x Screaming Tiger. (normal)

Where is the information you're basing this on? I haven't seen math for any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Where is the information you're basing this on? I haven't seen math for any of this.
    If you want the nitty-gritty of it you'd be better off asking in the stickied Windwalker guide. We're both parroting the consensus of the theorycrafters based on parses and sims.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    maxdps.com is a good site to check dps loss/dps gain per weapon- comapare them to each other and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Someone posted a long ass list of the dps gains of each weapon. It's around this forum somewhere but i have no idea where.