Deleted

Computer Freezes

Hello guys,

Ive had this problem for a while now, my computer randomly freezes and i cant perform any actions anymore, ctr-alt-del doesnt work anymore so it require's a hard shut down. Sometimes this happens 1 time in a month and other days it does it 3 times a day. It is realy annoying. I wouldnt say there is a real pattern but most of the time it happens when i play LoL but ive had it occur aswell just surfing on the internet. Im not realy a computer genius/technician but id like to be able to solve the problem myself before having to bring it in for repair.

Some of my computer specs are (im just going to read them from computer propperties):

- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950@3.07 GHz 3.06GHz
    -RAM: 6.00 GB (3.99GB available)
    Type system: 64 bit
    -Windows 7 Home Premium
    -grafic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480

Im sorry for typo's ect but english isnt my main language. I hope you can help i would realy appriciate it
    Last edited by mmoc5bba12573f; 2012-12-19 at 12:47 PM.

woah i have the exact same problem but with WoW... 3.5 dual core ghz. asus motherboard. Nvidia gtx 250. 8gb ram.
    Ive done everything possible to try and fix it. reset CMOS, vacume all the fan's the grapich cars fan's inside of the pc. Ive runned search for error and selffixes defrags AVG - super anti spyware. windos vista.

it randomly started to happen..... last from 1sec to 5min.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    the problem is mine recruires a manual shut down :/

Deleted
    Have this problem as well, just hoovered out the dust from the inside of the computer, hoping that it'll help

Deleted
    Do i just clean out the dus with a vacuum cleaner or just blow it out?