Hacking or whats up?? Druid Teleporting??

So I was watching swifty's latest video, duels vs boomkins and at the 7:18 mark I was shocked to see Hotted teleport. So this happens in the Dalaran arena and both Hotten and Swifty jump down to the lower level and about 2 seconds later Hotted teleports back up to a red glow spot on the level above. Of course this forces Swifty to run all the way back up to the 2nd level, the entire time being pelted by boomkin madness.

Anyway, I'm just curious if anyone knows how Hotted is teleporting like that? I'm sure there is a rational explanation, but I certainly have no idea how a druid could teleport like that (no it isn't feral charge as both of them were on the bottom level for several seconds before the teleport happened).

Check out the video and let me know your thoughts. Go to swifty/imba to see the video (and no this isn't a promotional ad for swifty, i watch his videos yes but honestly don't know how the hell Hotted teleported).

Displacer Beast or Wild Charge? Have not seen the video but that would be my guess, one of those. Symbosis is possible too, though I don't know what boomkins get from locks (if there was one).
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2012-12-19 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    probably symbiosis to a warlock, and they can also sort of teleport using the displacer beast talent. but did the boomkin have a warlock in his group?

Go to 7minutes 15s or so

He had a wild mushroom and was specced into wild charge. He teleported onto his mushroom. Very well played by hotted I may add.

Also watch the start of the vid where Hotted actually says what he can do before making these kinds of threads...
    Last edited by savvasp; 2012-12-19 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Displacer Beast or Wild Charge? Have not seen the video but that would be my guess, one of those.
    i dont think you can displacer beast up a ledge though, or wild charge. you could wildcharge up the ledge if there was a team mate up there, but other wise i dont think you could.

Edit: answered while I was posting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post

He had a wild mushroom and was specced into wild charge. He teleported onto his mushroom. Very well played by hotted I may add.

oh wow, i didnt know the mushrooms could be charged too, i knew you could charge to friendly players, but i never knew it could be the mushrooms, i really need to make more use of that on my druid.

Epic use of mushroom. Didn't know that was possible. O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Epic use of mushroom. Didn't know that was possible. O.o
    Probably the only thing ive ever used mushrooms for in pvp

I guess he mushroom theory is possible but a more probable explanation would be that Swifty gave hotted some macro that makes him able to teleport. So he would at least give Swifty a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Probably the only thing ive ever used mushrooms for in pvp
    I'll definitely keep it in mind if I ever get around to PVPing with my druid.

I can't believe I'd never thought of that. I don't think I've ever used wild charge though, since displacer beast is so good. I drop mushrooms for intervene targets when I'm playing with a warrior, but I think that's all I've ever used them for.

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Go to 7minutes 15s or so

Also watch the start of the vid where Hotted actually says what he can do before making these kinds of threads...
    Or you could just be less of a pompus prick and just answer the question.

17 minute video, sorry i missed 15 seconds of it.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by happyweed999 View Post
    Or you could just be less of a pompus prick and just answer the question.

17 minute video, sorry i missed 15 seconds of it.....
    Well, that was a little bit uncalled for. Calm down.