Hunter BiS list?

Hey.

Been wondering what is the official BiS for T14 Heroic for Hunters. Me and my fellow guildie Hunter have been debating on few pieces, such as Boots, Belt and Trinkets.

Is there an official BiS list out?

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a whole lot of choice regarding boots, as BiS ones are probably the ones that drop from Amber Shaper. For trinkets, it's the darkmoon one and either one from Lei Shi or Elegon. Belt probably is the one that drops from Tsulong/Lei Shi (as it has Expertise).

As tier dropout piece I'd go with elite HC shoulders from HC protectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaki View Post
    There isn't a whole lot of choice regarding boots, as BiS ones are probably the ones that drop from Amber Shaper. For trinkets, it's the darkmoon one and either one from Lei Shi or Elegon. Belt probably is the one that drops from Tsulong/Lei Shi (as it has Expertise).

As tier dropout piece I'd go with elite HC shoulders from HC protectors.
    There is also the Crit/Haste belt dropping in Terrace, that should be the BiS

I haven't found one... was thinking about making one, but got lazy lol.

But for starts, just go with anything that has crit on it, then if it doesn't have crit on it, make sure it has at least mastery on it. Something like hit/haste or exp/haste is bad IMO. That's if you are going with a Crit > Mastery build.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 04:53 PM ----------

Had time to create this. Might not be completely accurate, but its a start.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zEzenJQbkNOVnc

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    I haven't found one... was thinking about making one, but got lazy lol.

But for starts, just go with anything that has crit on it, then if it doesn't have crit on it, make sure it has at least mastery on it. Something like hit/haste or exp/haste is bad IMO. That's if you are going with a Crit > Mastery build.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 04:53 PM ----------

Had time to create this. Might not be completely accurate, but its a start.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zEzenJQbkNOVnc
    The Hornet Bracers(Heroic) are only obtainable from BMAH, the normal ones are zone drop. So you can count them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    The Hornet Bracers(Heroic) are only obtainable from BMAH, the normal ones are zone drop. So you can count them out.
    Yeah, that's why I put the ilevel in a separate column. It makes sense to me at least... lol

Deleted
    Yep that list is correct, even has the belt from Sha that people seem to not notice exists for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpstar View Post
    Yep that list is correct, even has the belt from Sha that people seem to not notice exists for some reason.
    I believe there is a bug in the dungeon journal, since Sha only shows Tier helmet as loot for Hunters.

However; http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Shadowgrip+Girdle
    and Kripp has it(saw him get it on stream): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ppers/advanced

I believe there is a bug in the dungeon journal, since Sha only shows Tier helmet as loot for Hunters.

However; http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Shadowgrip+Girdle
    and Kripp has it(saw him get it on stream): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ppers/advanced

I don't remember this "bug" when mop came out.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Did some FD testing.

BiS trinkets:
    1. Bottle HC (2/2)
    2. Terror HC (2/2)
    3. Xuen (2/2)
    Difference between Terror and Xuen is a mere 50 DPS, not worth it in my opinion.

BiS belt:
    1. Ranger's Chain HC
    2. Fetters HC
    3. Shadowgrip HC
    This is really weird... Shadowgrip has 1 more socket, other than that it is Crit vs. Exp, the DPS difference is still ~950 to Ranger's and 750 DPS to Fetters. FD overvalues hit/exp or that's just the way it is? Can someone check this with SimC?

BiS Boots:
    1. Monstrous HC
    2. Wildfire HC
    DPS difference is a clear 1500.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    ~snip~

I don't remember this "bug" when mop came out.
    I don't see it on 25HC loot table, maybe it only shows on 10?

EDIT: added Boots BiS
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2012-12-20 at 06:01 AM.

Did some FD testing.

BiS trinkets:
    1. Bottle HC (2/2)
    2. Terror HC (2/2)
    3. Xuen (2/2)
    Difference between Terror and Xuen is a mere 50 DPS, not worth it in my opinion.

BiS belt:
    1. Ranger's Chain HC
    2. Fetters HC
    3. Shadowgrip HC
    This is really weird... Shadowgrip has 1 more socket, other than that it is Crit vs. Exp, the DPS difference is still ~950 to Ranger's and 750 DPS to Fetters. FD overvalues hit/exp or that's just the way it is? Can someone check this with SimC?

BiS Boots:
    1. Monstrous HC
    2. Wildfire HC
    DPS difference is a clear 1500.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 05:58 AM ----------

I don't see it on 25HC loot table, maybe it only shows on 10?

EDIT: added Boots BiS
    Right now it's showing for me on 25H. Not sure why you can't see it. That's odd. You'd be trading agi and crit for expertise which wouldn't be a dps increase, I wouldn't trust it too much it's obvious the crit/haste one is better.

Deleted
    so im assuming 4 set is worth going for. i was reading somewhere it wasnt and its stuck with me for some reason.

i can knock up a BiS list in minutes if thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    so im assuming 4 set is worth going for. i was reading somewhere it wasnt and its stuck with me for some reason.

i can knock up a BiS list in minutes if thats the case.
    This has been answered in your thread: BM Tier 14 + BiS List

It is worth it. I don't know why you didn't refer to my post before posting this.

Post-Wrath, it's typically whatever is highest ilvl, with the exception of oddly statted items, such as Relic of Xuen and the Spine trinket from Dragon Soul. Tier items are also worth more than their ilvl suggests.

Secondary stats are fairly close for hunters, but if you have a choice between two items with the same ilvl then I'd normally prefer crit and mastery over haste. Because of reforging, there's pretty much no items where you'd take a lower ilvl piece due to hit, as you'd just reforge it in elsewhere.

Deleted
    has anyone got any accurate stat weights so I can do some sims etc im unsure on stat weights but i know priority ofc.

Stat weights fluctuate too much based on gear for people to have a general list. Just run FD for an approximation with your current gear.

Deleted
    thats what i use but was going to use mr robot for reforging min maxing.