The Binding of Isaac +DLC
    Closure
    Indie Game: The Movie
    Shank 2

and Pay more than the average to get

Dungeon Defenders + DLC
    Legend of Grimrock.

All come with steam keys

Hmm, might look into it but I don't think I'll get it this time. I eye Legend of Grimrock every sale, but the amount of micromanaging just looks like it would ruin the game for me. I know Binding of Isaac has a cult following of sorts, but to be honest it just looks so weird.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    with all the money I spent on dungeon defenders + DLC it sure is worth it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

So, I did a quick look up and my opinions so far:

Dungeon Defenders - Looks interesting but only as a multiplayer. I don't game with friends, hell, even League of Legends I play as a single player game (Custom game, all bots + me)
    Legend of Grimrock - Looks interesting, but gameplay videos seem to show too much micro managing (having to control the actions of your entire party and the combat system is not turn based)
    Binding of Isaac - Weird. Just weird. Looks like it should be a free flash game if anything
    Closure - Nothing really stands out from the gameplay videos I've watched
    Shank 2 - No real interest in brawling games
    Snapshot - Actually looks like a pretty interesting concept

Just my opinions though, Humble Bundle is a great thing so if anybody does have interest in these games, definitely go for it.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

All great games, definitely worth to get it.
    Most importantly is that this bundle all games have separate keys, now I can give away the spare keys to friends

Deleted
    Definitely pay more than average on this one. Dungeon Defenders is a fun tower defense game, though likely not going to interest you for long if you don't play it with friends. Legend of Grimrock is an excellent classic dungeon crawler that I would highly, highly recommend (That, on the other hand, is just a singleplayer game though).

I'll never understand how people find the time for so many games.

Anyway I think the charts they're showing are pretty interesting. Showing how much of the total is Linux/Mac/Windows and what the average payment from the users are for each OS. Doesn't surprise me that it's Linux > Mac > Windows. What -does- surprise me is how much of the sales is actually Linux; I didn't realize that many people were using it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's worth getting for Binding of Isaac alone. I seriously don't understand how people aren't aware of how great that game is.

I'd also recommend paying enough to get Grimrock. It's basically Ultima Underworld 3.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow