Does anyone else get the chills?

I admit it that I am a huge geek at heart. Games aren't as big in my life as they used to be but I still get chills when I watch sweet ass cinematics like the Ulduar one (where Garrosh and Varian fight) or even the new cut scenes for MoP introduction.

My girlfriend was in my computer room yesterday when I was watching a bunch of warcraft cinematics just cause I enjoy them that much I guess.

Of course she calls me a nerd everytime. Anyone else love lore and scenes like this as much as I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only cinematic I really like is the wrathgate one, it was pretty cool. I remember when it was leaked or something me and my friends were wondering whether it was legit or a really, really good machinama lol

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do still watch them. I really like MoP, but I haven't seen one as epic as the ones in Wrath. I am completely ignoring Cata, that expansion is dead to me.
    I still watch the Wrathgate-cinematic sometimes. They should make the WoW movie about the wrath-era!

"YOU SPEAK OF JUSTICE... OF COWARDICE! I WILL SHOW YOU THE JUSTICE OF THE GRAVE AND THE TRUE...MEANING...OF....FEAR!!!!"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematics always do that for me. The in-game ones only if its the expansion epilogue.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of them are pretty neat, even after having seen them so many times over, such as Wrathgate.

Some of them make me wish the people involved in them would DIAF, such as pretty much anything involving Aggra.

Short answer: Yup.
    Long answer: TL(azy);DB(other).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    you have no idea what the true meaning of nerd or geek is until you meet me, yes I get chills from awesome cinematics and music as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I do still watch them. I really like MoP, but I haven't seen one as epic as the ones in Wrath. I am completely ignoring Cata, that expansion is dead to me.
    I still watch the Wrathgate-cinematic sometimes. They should make the WoW movie about the wrath-era!

"YOU SPEAK OF JUSTICE... OF COWARDICE! I WILL SHOW YOU THE JUSTICE OF THE GRAVE AND THE TRUE...MEANING...OF....FEAR!!!!"
    Yes, this is another good one that I'm at the... probably... 50th time watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling, that cold shiver up your spine is the best proof of still being alive, enthousiastic and inspired. I hope to never lose the ability to feel that.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Yes, every wotlk one is awesome.

MoP is following very nice the tend of those awesome cinematics / intros.

Lacked a lot in tbc and cata , but they are still fairly enjoyable.

Deleted
    I like most of the cinematics and cutscenes, but I rarely watch them. Also the WC3 ones.

The best Blizzard cut-scenes imo were the ones from Diablo2.

Haven't really got to enjoy the mop ones as when they come up I generally have the in game sound shut off.