Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

[Feral] I know it needed a nerf but what?

Cyclone now has a 30 second cooldown for Feral Druids. In addition, it will now share diminishing returns with Banish, Seduction, Bind Elemental, Hex, Freezing Trap, Wyvern Sting, Gouge, Sap, Hibernate, Paralysis, Polymorph, Ring of Frost, Repentance, and Quaking Palm.

Right. So a 30 second CC that DRs with practically everything

/reroll

Better get started on that new class since it might take you a while to level.

Well, it is still only PTR. Look at how fast they removed the part for mages where deep freeze was supposed to be removed upon a shatter spell. Just give all your feedback with good reasoning and they probably will make it more "suitable", hopefully.

/points to other threads about the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Terrible change, just like the Nature's Vigil change... If Ferals aren't at least getting a survivability buff in return, we're pretty much destroyed.

Deleted
    There's really no point of even using it as it will just fuck up your team mates cc.

Deleted
    yeah retarded nerf to be fair, not even balancing the spec but just ruining it

It's going to be very harmful to feral in arena. I think they should just make it a magic effect or perhaps breakable with damage