Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I pretty much agree with you op, can't stand his music so I don't listen,

However the crap he does or shit his fans do annoy the fuck out of me, #cutforbieber etc

Also from when he was last in the uk and tried to get out of his van having a go / starting on the journalist (okay dont get me wrong he was in the wrong as well) he was acting all tough / hard arse what ever you want to call it, its just meh tool springs to mind

and then I read this

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Because of the crap he does? He went to Ann franks house and wrote "Ann was a great girl, maybe if she where alive today she would have been a Beliber." You do not go to a historical land mark like Anna franks home and write that kind of crap in the guest book.
    I literally just facepalmed

Also I regularly go on tickld and the screen pictures I see of his tweets to people its just unbelievable the trash he says.

Deleted
    His music is absolute shit, and he seems to act like a giant douchebag constantly. So yeah I'm not fond of him.

That aside, I really couldn't care less about him either.

Deleted
    Because by the time he was 16? He had more money then most of us will make in a lifetime?

/thread

Deleted
    Yeah, I don't really care about him. But he seems to act increasingly strange, whenever he's on the news or something I can't help to think he'll end up kinda like MJ... he's got the monkey to prove it!

Deleted
    I hate his fanbase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because he has minimal talent, an ego 10x too big, and is plain immature.

He wants to be taken seriously, he wants people to see him as "grown up" but he has done nothing to that credit as to make us believe he has grown up and matured.

Instead he goes around fighting with paparazzi, leaving a pet monkey in a foreign country, walking around without a shirt pants dropping like a goon and being a publicity stunt machine.

I for one am tired of people standing up for him, saying he's trying to "grow up". He's doing nothing of the sort, all he's doing is having a quarter life crisis as he struggles to remain relevant.

If he wanted to grow up he'd start up and pour money into philanthropies, start his own foundations, do outreach programs and you know, actually be mature and like an adult.

Maybe then he'd command some of the respect he so desperately demands.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I guess I don't hate him, but when you work in a place that let's you play music on TV's and from MP3 players, having some of the girls play his songs every chance they get... I seem to lose a bit of my soul every time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I'm jealous of his hair....

he dosnt bother me much but from what ive heard on the news and newspaper etc. he is kind of a douchebag and lets the fame go to his head and i really dont think he deserves all the fame he gets his music is pretty bad. But like you said it dosnt affect me

A lot of it is due to jealousy.

But he looks like a baby faced twat, I hate his hairdo, his music is beyond terrible, he acts like a prima donna, he thinks he is better than you, his style of clothes is retarded, most of his fans will grow up and wonder what the fuck they were thinking.

I wonder what will happen when his voice finally breaks.

Deleted
    Not my type of music. He sound kinda gay. With voice of 13 year old kid lol!

Deleted
    Shite commercially made music which has the sole purpose to take money from preteens since it's the only way to daddies wallet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Because by the time he was 16? He had more money then most of us will make in a lifetime?

/thread
    ....through shitty singing.

I'm not jealous on Jimmy Hendrix. Why? Sure he's dead, but if he'd be alive I wouldn't be.

annoying fans + terrible "music" + looks like a douche

Deleted
    that´s a really good question. i dislike his music but hating him? nah, hate sucks

They are just jealous that a guy at such a young age is so talented and successful.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    ....through shitty singing.

I'm not jealous on Jimmy Hendrix. Why? Sure he's dead, but if he'd be alive I wouldn't be.
    I'd take millions and sing shitty anyday!

People are saying here he acts like a kid.. That might be because he is a kid.
    And I don't personally hate him, I do like the haters on the interwebs. As they always come up with new stuff such as pictures with horrible puns which I find funny or badly photo shopped crap. Or someone who put the effort to loop the video of justin bieber being shot to death for two hours, Which made me chuckle. And people mention Twilight. It is the same for me there, I just like shouting " Still a better love story then twilight " when I see an ant pulling forth a entire candyroll on his own past the lawn. Not Like I hate it I just like watching memes. And pissing off the horde of fan girls whilst doing it is just a big plus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    People are saying here he acts like a kid.. That might be because he is a kid.
    And I don't personally hate him, I do like the haters on the interwebs. As they always come up with new stuff such as pictures with horrible puns which I find funny or badly photo shopped crap. Or someone who put the effort to loop the video of justin bieber being shot to death for two hours, Which made me chuckle. And people mention Twilight. It is the same for me there, I just like shouting " Still a better love story then twilight " when I see an ant pulling forth a entire candyroll on his own past the lawn. Not Like I hate it I just like watching memes. And pissing off the horde of fan girls whilst doing it is just a big plus.
    Nobody is saying he is a kid, they are saying he is a dick and being a dick can come from all ages/walks of life.

Because he's a cunt and says things like, "ILL FUK U UP M8." When he's clearly incapable of fucking anyone up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.