Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I thought you were god.

Yes, I have that saved. xP
    One and the same brah! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    He thinks he can get away with whatever he wants just because he's rich and famous, and that includes reckless driving, assault, underage drinking, etc.

I started to gain some respect for him, but still disliked his songs. That was until he showed how incredibly immature and full of himself he was in multiple interviews. He acts like a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    That's kind of silly. To say he doesn't have talent is pretty short sighted. He just doesn't have the kind of talent that YOU apparently think is important. Ok you play bass and write fiction, he is internationally known. Are you? He is talented enough to get into that position.

Now as how I feel? I don't really care about him one way or another. The fact is he IS a talented singer and performer. The fact is, also, he is a product of music by committee. The junkie, soulless music that is designed to appeal to the most as opposed to being quality music. I don't dislike him so much as i dislike what he represents.
    Well, for one, being internationally known isn't a requirement for being talented. Plenty of people without talent are known internationally, IE: Paris Hilton, The Kardashians. The reason I say he isn't a true musician is because I look at others in the music world that do more and do better, whether it be Thom York or Freddie Mercury. My view may be narrow on the subject, but it is simply my view.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate him, I hate his music.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I hated him because his music was crap and he annoyed me but I can honestly say with his maturing and drastic musical changes that I kinda like him now. I thoroughly have enjoyed his newest album especially Beauty and a Beat. Some people will always be negative but when I like something I like something and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    For the same reason people hate Twilight. The fanbase of screaming girls.
    i am not a fan of twilight because everyone looks like they belong in a calvin klein commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    For the same reason people hate Twilight. The fanbase of screaming girls.
    Not just girls, females in general. There are mothers out there who outshine their daughters in terms of fan support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    I see the poor lad getting alot of hate on the internet and I have never understood why.

I don't like his music so I just avoid listening to it, how he lives his life doesn't affect me in anyway, shape or form. Hell from what I have seen of him on chat shows he seems quite polite and alround nice young man, regardless of his music surely it is better for him to be a role model for young kids than the rappers, rnb artists and alot of sportsmen who tend to glamorise violence and drugs etc.

I wonder if it is down to jealousy, or just people wanting to look cool by hating on what alot of people like?
    Untalanted, very untalanted. Yet he thinks extremely high of himself, so highly that he called himself the Kurt Cobain of his generation. That's why people hate him. Completely garbage, coupled with having a horribly bad attitude and being a terrible person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Probably ins't hating him because his music sucks.

The problem is that people hate him because other people hate him too.
    That's it really, I can't say I like his music...but it isn't that bad either. I'm more annoyed by haters than by fans...I don't come in contact with 13 year old girls as much as I come in contact with any dude 16+ that hates him.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Untalanted, very untalanted. Yet he thinks extremely high of himself, so highly that he called himself the Kurt Cobain of his generation. That's why people hate him. Completely garbage, coupled with having a horribly bad attitude and being a terrible person.
    And who are you to tell him otherwise, judging from your post your attitude is just as bad as JB attitude is. Look at yourself before you judge others.

Hes 17-19 (I honestly don't know) and is famous, how the fuck would you be? You'd be full of yourself as well. I think it's fair to say I'd get cocky as well if I had a lot of fans at such young age being rich and all.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2012-12-20 at 02:05 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The same reason anybody else who is successful is hated by people?

Kid has more money than I'll ever have. Props to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    To keep it civil, his music sucks.

All teen heartthrobs are corporate tools to prey on the insecurities and sexual confusion of the highly profitable teen girl demographic which makes him about as despicable to me as stock market investors who are getting rich while people that trusted/supported them are considerably worse off. There's a LOT of money to be made off the teenage girl demographic and once he's past an acceptable age to market pseudosexually to 12-year-olds they'll replace him with someone younger and the cycle continues. It happened with Donny Osmond, Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, etc. It will happen to him, and I honestly can't wait.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Because his music is forced upon us by the media.

The funny part is he would probably be a tenth of as famous as he is without his haters. Bieber haters literally cannot stop talking about him at every opportunity! And I'm like uh... who? How do you guys know so much about him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

His talent doesn't warrant his popularity. He's not horrible but is in no way great. He's just another heartthrob pretty boy who can hold a tune...somewhat. He won't have much of a career when he's older.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perpetuating cultural abberancies

I'm wondering that myself, I thought most people like terrible music.

I don't hate him, but if a hellmouth opened and all of his fans fell in, the world might be a better place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike (though hate is a strong word) him for the utterly ugly and stupid crap he wears. He just has a punchable face in some of his get-ups:

Also his music isn't that great and his main source of fame is him selling sex to screaming moronic teenage girl mobs, while looking like a douchebag you want to hit in the face with a hammer. Hate is probably not too strong a word now that I think about it....
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-12-20 at 03:10 AM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!