Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Music] Why do people hate Justin Bieber so much?

I see the poor lad getting alot of hate on the internet and I have never understood why.

I don't like his music so I just avoid listening to it, how he lives his life doesn't affect me in anyway, shape or form. Hell from what I have seen of him on chat shows he seems quite polite and alround nice young man, regardless of his music surely it is better for him to be a role model for young kids than the rappers, rnb artists and alot of sportsmen who tend to glamorise violence and drugs etc.

I wonder if it is down to jealousy, or just people wanting to look cool by hating on what alot of people like?

annoying songs on radio + annoying mob of crazy pre-teens yelling and crying on TV = hate
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Wannabe doucher selling sex to young girls.

Remember that South Park episode?

Though I will admit, I dislike him less than any rapper (with the exception of Eminem). All in all, he's just hateable, like Nickelback.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Probably ins't hating him because his music sucks.

The problem is that people hate him because other people hate him too.

Deleted
    I personally don't have an opinion on him either way, I think it's mainly due to his fans attitude and over-obsessiveness that has led to so much hate towards him, otherwise he'd just be known as another terrible modern musician

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Probably ins't hating him because his music sucks.

The problem is that people hate him because other people hate him too.
    Like Nickelback, and pretty much in the exact same way.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

i personally have no problem with him. i have 2 little girls who like a few of his songs. i don't listen to justin bieber though.

a lot of folks are jealous i'm sure. he's not exactly oozing talent and it's obvious, but i'm not gonna hate on someone because they're successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    I personally don't have an opinion on him either way, I think it's mainly due to his fans attitude and over-obsessiveness that has led to so much hate towards him, otherwise he'd just be known as another terrible modern musician
    Pretty much this. Anything that people obsess over will cause anti-fans/haters

People love to jump on bandwagons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    I see the poor lad getting alot of hate on the internet and I have never understood why.

I don't like his music so I just avoid listening to it, how he lives his life doesn't affect me in anyway, shape or form. Hell from what I have seen of him on chat shows he seems quite polite and alround nice young man, regardless of his music surely it is better for him to be a role model for young kids than the rappers, rnb artists and alot of sportsmen who tend to glamorise violence and drugs etc.

I wonder if it is down to jealousy, or just people wanting to look cool by hating on what alot of people like?
    For a Canadian he is very poorly mannered and uncultured. He insulted Prince William's person and that is enough to make me want to sit him down for a lesson or two. Otherwise I think people just find him generally unattractive in manner, looks, beliefs and career. Some I would think are just parents who are annoyed with hearing his records played over and over in their house. For me I just think he is a poor role model for his lack of character and manners.

Because his fan base revolves around ignorant 14 year old girls and he thinks hes a bad ass. Not to mention his music is about love stories that his listeners don't even understand, and i doubt he does himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Salarius View Post
    For a Canadian he is very poorly mannered and uncultured. He insulted Prince William's person and that is enough to make me want to sit him down for a lesson or two. Otherwise I think people just find him generally unattractive in manner, looks, beliefs and career. Some I would think are just parents who are annoyed with hearing his records played over and over in their house. For me I just think he is a poor role model for his lack of character and manners.
    you really come across like someone who irrationally hates him, but you are trying to justify it lol

the guy hasn't gotten all political anywhere, hasn't assaulted a religion or become the next tom jesus cruise of a new one, hasn't killed anyone, got busted drunk driving, etc

i haven't heard anything about him really. you gotta be nitpicking

if you just hate him, say you just hate him. i can't fucking stand dennis miller's face. no reason, i just don't fucking like him.

To be honest, his music used to be garbage and was only famous because he had potential, not because he was already good.

Now he's not a bad singer, not on my itunes, but he's still talented.

People wish they had talent and money like him.

15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of it is probably just people jumping on the bandwagon of not liking something instead of actually having a reason. Having a reason doesn't mean regurgitating why others don't like it either.

I feel sorry for him myself. He will never be able to have a normal life not surrounded by paparazzis and screaming girls. Fame always comes at a cost, and looking at the pictures in the media - it doesn't look like he's happy paying the price.

The main reason I hate him is because everyone, especially the media, talks about him too much. I also hate him because his music is garbage. And meh, I really shouldn't use the word hate. I don't despise him or hope anything bad happens to him, I just want him to go away and for people to stop talking about him. He seems like a good enough role model, especially by today's standards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Like Nickelback, and pretty much in the exact same way.
    Why would you hate nickelback? I like a lot of their music. =/

Personally I don't hate him, but I don't like him either, I suppose I "nothing him".

10+ Year Old Account
    For the same reason people hate Twilight. The fanbase of screaming girls.

Hate him because he is a studio engineered singer that was created to make tweeny girls moist, thus their is no actual feeling behind his lyrics.
    Not to mention I am just sick and tired of all these kids flooding my music channels with tweenie crap, they belong on the disney channel.

I dont hate him, but his fans are kinda annoying.