Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Personally, I think he is an over-rated, immature, unintelligent, and a plain untalented artist, and his fanbase is one of the most annoyingly audible people in the world. That said, I don't particularly 'hate' him. I merely dislike his music, and think he's got a rotten personality. I don't actually bear him any ill will on a personal level though (which sadly alot of people seem to do).

10+ Year Old Account
    His looks are annoying. His music is utter shit, which is also insanely auto-tuned. He sounds like he is still 14, and he caters to 15 year old girls. Every one of his songs literally have the same meaning -- "baby, I miss you, I love you <33333333." He also dresses like a dumbass dbag.

Yea, he is annoying as hell.

His sounds like a crying little child.He looks like a girl especially with the 2 earrings and overall disgusting to look at or listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by rakhakash View Post
    Hating is a little too much. Sure you can not like his music and what he's doing, but truely HATING him like he's done you a great personal wrong? I don't get it either.
    Bandwagon.
    Hating in this context is fine. As stated above, he did nothing for his "fame", and when you're young upon becoming famous, you don't really learn any life lessons. Him existing is exactly what's wrong with both American society in general AND the music industry. I'm sick of seeing incredible musicians like Devin Townsend being unknown to a majority of people who know Beaver's mediocre pop music.

Beiber doesn't even write or play anything, he's just a pretty face to be sold.

I also want to point out it's not jealousy or whatever in this thread. It's the fact that Beiber being allowed to become successful the way he did means that any pretty face can be famous in any part of the entertainment industry, regardless of their real passions and actual skills.

I HATE him, not 'dislike' him, because it's a powerful word and human emotion that we kid ourselves about daily. We hate, we just don't want other people to think we're evil and malevolent people, so we softball it and do our best to reassure that we only "dislike" someone or something. If we keep being soft, things like this "success for mediocrity" and "pretty faces over skills" in today's world are allowed to happen while real creative innovation and passions are left in the gutter.
    Last edited by LTCrystallite; 2013-05-27 at 01:38 PM.
    Do not underestimate us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate him. I just couldn't care less.

Although, when he says horrendously stupid things, I view him with the same derision that I have for anyone who says horrendously stupid things.

Deleted
    I dislike him but that's due to the fact that my local radios tend to only listen to 14y olds so all the stupid popular songs get played all the time and 80% of the music news in my news paper is about some famous pop star, whether they like the colour blue or like dogs... while for example queens of the stone age released a new album but that only got a tiny section in the paper that day. even if a popstar brought out a new song (like every 2 weeks), it would still get more publicity than if queens of the stone age made a new album

same reason why i don't like football in general (i like playing alittle). 90% of the sport news is about football while there are so many other sports! any match between x and y has more publicity than earning first place in the world championship of some sports. I try to avoid it at all cost but it just gets pushed so much..

So I guess what i want is to have a higher quota for other music / sports in the media.
    I don't really like the fact that justin or most popstars don't write their own lyrics, makes their own music.. they're just singing it but even then they would still playback it during concerts... they've kinda become products with mostly bad attitudes.
    All of his songs are just not for me at all, should I hate him for that? no not at all. there are many bands /artists i don't like. stupid personalities make me dislike them + pushing of the media. like kanye being mad for being ranked 7th as best rapper and wanting lil'wayne on first (they shouldn't even be in that list and i don't even know many rap artists)
    Last edited by mmoc8ea25e0818; 2013-05-27 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently he only gets tattoos of things he can spell

His arm looks like a 5 year olds colouring book :S

Deleted
    He treats his fans like shit and considering they are what made him, he's a spoilt little brat.

Can't wait to see him washed up and on big brother in a few years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

Except a 5 year old's coloring book is, you know, colored.

People hate him because he is untalented, but makes millions. He drives $200,000 cars and is only 18 or 19 years old. And for some reason he is every little girls wet dream.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

When I think of the songs I grew up listening to as a kid his music isn't all that different. However, I grew up not liking Michael Jackson because every other story in the media was about him and I got sick of him. I see a lot of similarities with Bieber.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    For starters, because he cannot sing.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

I'd agree with "it's popular to hate what's popular", but in this shites case it really does seem to be his prick arrogant behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is just a ridiculous little prick with very limited talent. Pushed to be a money cow, by the men behind him Usher and L.A. Reid.

Here's a little glimpse about Bieber's behavior:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3331292.html
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account

No chance! That looks like an Angel on his wrist, we all know he would spell it "Angle"
    Last edited by Paq; 2013-05-27 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Reply with quote went bat shit crazy!

The problem is him being the current bandwagon.
    Another overhyped "celebrity".

He is not doing anything that others have not done before him, and in my personal opinion better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    He treats his fans like shit and considering they are what made him, he's a spoilt little brat.

Can't wait to see him washed up and on big brother in a few years.
    I have no big problem imagining him in 10 years or so on VH1's "Celebrity Rehab".
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

For a guy who makes so much money, you think he'd be able to hire a decent tattoo artist. Good lord.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a beef with him for that fashion trend where kids are wearing their ball caps sideways with the bill flat. You do realize how utterly stupid that looks, don't you? If you have to look like a moron, sag your pants its the lesser of the stupid super fly looks out there right now.

i don't hate him, i think he has inspired a great deal of people to dress like a retard and that his excuse of music is complete and utter garbage. But hate is a much stronger emotion than what he can incite within me.