How hard would it be....

I quit Pandaria probably a month into the game. Just was not feeling it. Now after my break I am deciding to come back however I want to play a completely new class so I will be leveling from 1-90. First question how long does it generally take to level 1-90 with a full set of heirlooms besides rings/trinket. And secondly how hard would it be for me to get back into the raiding scene. I know alot of guilds require certain amounts of experience and I have not even done a single LFR.

Thanks for all the help!

1-85 should only take a few days of /played time, if even that. A couple of guildies managed to do it in about 1½. I can't speak for 85-90 since I haven't levelled a character all the way after the initial rush has subsided.

As for getting into raiding, there are plenty of guilds taking new/returning raiders under their wings. You'll probably have more luck getting into one on a medium-high populated server though.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Leveling isnt that bad, but i wouldnt pound it out quick, youll just burn yourself out again. As far as groups go, as long as your have an average level of gear, and have a good attitude/attendence, I find that many guilds are willing to help you out. Dont expect to be joining an heroic level guild just on that though, but I find that regular guilds are much easier to become acquainted to. And if all else fails, (though i really doubt it will) you can start your own guild. It wont be easy, but sometimes leading a guild from scratch is more fun than it seems.

Good Luck!

With full heirlooms and guildxp, it should take you about 50-70 hours from 1-85 and then again ~15 hours from 85-90, all depending on wether you know your way around or not.
    After that, depending on how much you can play, you should expect about 1-3 weeks of dungeons/lfr farming until you get invited into random raids, and from there it will depend on your own initiative to get into a raiding guild.

source: own xp :<

for comparison: with RAF, 1-80 takes 10-15hours, and 80-85 usually takes 2-6 hours depending on wether you use endless farm spots with a farming group or not :O
    Last edited by runey; 2012-12-20 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    With full heirlooms and guildxp, it should take you about 50-70 hours from 1-85 and then again ~15 hours from 85-90, all depending on wether you know your way around or not.
    After that, depending on how much you can play, you should expect about 1-3 weeks of dungeons/lfr farming until you get invited into random raids, and from there it will depend on your own initiative to get into a raiding guild.

source: own xp :<

for comparison: with RAF, 1-80 takes 10-15hours, and 80-85 usually takes 2-6 hours depending on wether you use endless farm spots with a farming group or not :O
    Pretty much this. It's roughly accurate. I'd advice doing lots of quests while the dungeon-timer is going on. No point in standing around until you're 80+