489 Disc / Holy Priest LF Heroic Raiding guild

As the title states, I'm currently looking for a new guild. My old one got to the point where people were just not interested in raiding anymore, so I had no choice but to leave in order to pursue something better.

I'm looking for a guild that has at least started on heroic progression. My raid times are Tues/Wed/Thur/Mon from 7pm - midnight EST.

I know how to play both specs flawlessly, and I'm looking for a group of people with a similar ability level that just want to have fun and down some heroics. Unfortunately I do not have any experience in heroics, since my guild fell apart before we killed Sha.

So, if anyone has a spot for a good healing priest, let's talk. You can message me on Cynicìsm (alt 141 for the 2nd i), Cynica, Juryiel, or Metanoia on Cho'gall.
    Thanks for reading!

Hello!

Embrace is a Level 25 Horde Guild on Cenarion Circle. Formed by a group of a good friends. Since it's formation Embrace has reached many goals; Reaching 25 in under a month, getting 8/8 Heroic DS in 2 weeks, reaching over 250 members, and being one of the first 5 guilds to clear Mogu'shan Vaults. (only 5 have even cleared on server) Embrace is full of helpful, mature, comical, and professional players. We've got a diverse community, from America to Russia, we've got members from everywhere. Embrace is a Raiding and PvP guild, with three raid teams.

Some Extra Info:
    Format: 10 Man
    Raid Times: Group 1: 5pm-8pm PST Tues, Thurs and Saturday
    Progress: 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF
    Contact information: chaseda#1139

We need one of the following.

Healing Class Needed: *=Preferred
    Paladin*
    Priest*
    Druid

Attitude:
    We are not going to tolerate cockiness, inconsistency, or loot hogs.

Gear:
    Gear is not a major issue, but we prefer geared players, but gearing a player that is willing to commit is no problem.

Knowing your Class/Role:
    We expect you to know what you're doing and not be herp derping around. We will help any player wanting to get in to raiding/pvp if they don't quite understand their class though.

Attendance:
    Show up to a raid you accept, I will provide you with resources to message us if there's an irl emergency or issue that makes you unable to show up, but we require a 90% attendance rating with no toleration.

If you think Embrace sounds like the right place for you, and you can agree to everything I've stated above, feel free to message me for further information.

Monolith/Llane/Horde 7/16Heroic 8:30-12 EST

Contingency is currently 9/16H and 16/16N

US 77 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
    or
    Officers
    Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
    Kungfucious
    Kalepal
    Kungfuturtle
    Arkwin

Current Progression
    4/6 H MSV
    2/6 H HOF
    4/4 ToES

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Mage
    Warlock

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee
    Apply at
    http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/f...wforum.php?f=3

Bumpity bump, getting some real good interest, gotta find the perfect guild though!

Server: US-Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance
    Timezone: EST
    Raid Format: 25
    Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H
    Heart of Fear: 3/6H
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 1/4H

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
    Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
    Officer, Recruiter and Roster Manager - Incarnate#1684
    Guild Master Bthelight, Raid Leader - Bthelight#1613

I have been trying to find a HM guild for my resto druid for the past 3 weeks that only raids 2 days/week, unfortunatley most people that raids 2 days a week are either full or in a fairly casual guild.

With that said I am wondering if there is any interest in a 2 day/week guild that is NOT casual. I am currently at 6/26 HM and would be looking for people that are around that in progression. I am fine with either horde or alliance but would be looking at a higher population server, preferable on EST time zone based.

Raid times would be Monday,Tuesday from 8-11 pm EST.

What I am expecting from people that are interested.
    1: People that are able to commit to almost 100% attendance.
    2: People that come prepared for raids, we are looking at 6 hours a week but I would expect people to do their research while we aren't raiding and be willing to participate in forum discussions about boss strats, etc. People that are keeping up with the latest theorycrafting.
    3: People that are willing to wipe, it happens and if you are trying to push progression it can happen alot.
    4: People that don't make the same mistake twice.

If this is something that you are interested in then contact me.

battletag: Ferdy30#1631
    email: bhs_runner@yahoo.com