Poll: How was the year 2012 for you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets wait to see if "the end of the world" happens, then I'll get back to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can't get much worse than it already has, I guess...
    now you did it....now the mayan prophecy is gonna come true just to spite you. and we were so close too.

Honestly this has been the best year of my life.... I was on the verge of loosing my home, and got my rental place to sell literally one month prior to discussing foreclosure procedures. Now my home is not only totally paid off... and I have absolutely NO debt or worries from a rental property anymore, but I've got enough cash stored up to last me another 5 years of unemployment (if it lasts that long! :P)

Couple that with the election results (sorry conservative folks! :P) and I can say I've been rather happy with 2012. DAMN sight better than how my 2011 was. 2011 was what I dubbed "The year of suck" for me. >_<

Deleted
    In general good. Not 100%, but I still loved it.

I got closer and closer to my current best friend, my mother retired so she has more time for herself, my cat lived after having cancer removed. I got an awesome photo camera, GW2 came out and met a lot of new nice people.

From bad points, I still don't have a job.

Its been a good year overall I think. Theres been some real low points but overall Id say its been good, compared to previous years :P

Graduated and learned a few more things about myself. A good year for me, still hoping for a better next year,

Been a lousy year. The company I work for sold is shutting down my division and laying everyone off. Everyone is scared out of their mind about what they are going to do because the job market is brutal. I have to watch co-workers, innocent people, crying practically every day about the job hunt, and about losing contact with their friends in the office.

I really wish Obama would focus on the economy instead of pretending its getting better while the unemployment number drops as people stop looking for work.

Meh good enough. Last few weeks have been great as I started watching anime lol, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks of anime

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say the goods outway the bads.
    Let's see, a couple of major big things were moving out of my parents house, buying my own car, keeping my job through another round of layoffs, getting a girlfriend that I'm still with. That's about all the major ones. I didn't have any major family members die, last year I had 4.
    Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    It started out in the worst possible fashion for me, with my father breaking a leg really bad (doubtful he'll ever fully recover) and 'the love of my life' rejecting me, all in a matter of few days.
    However it ended up quite good, with me getting into college I wanted for which I prepared year and a half beforehand and last couple of months of senion year were very unusal and fun and I made some good friends. Also summer was okay. Didn't find a girlfriend yet so no change there. Overall about 7/10.

My money skyrocketed this year so that was great. I managed not piss the wife off so that gets a check mark. Not to mention I got out of a toxic WoW guild and found one that lets people the people.

So that makes cash good, life good, and gaming good. Hell of a year.

Deleted
    Both good and bad.

Deleted
    OVerall a better year than all the previous. Bad things still happend but i guess you cannot avoid it happening sometimes.
    I'm looking forward to 2013 <3

Deleted
    It's been a pretty good year, saw Metallica live, were on a vacation in France, finally bought my own drum kit, and started a band with a few friends. Yeah, I would say it was a great year.

nothing major happened over here except I bought myself a "new" car, other than that nothing out of the ordinary

Deleted
    It was a horrible year, Megaupload got shut down and increased surveillance and censorship overall.

Its been okay, nothing fantastic.

Still I hope for better this year, maybe find out what I wanna do...get some perspective inn life. Also still hoping for better gaming...been missing that so much this year...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    well i'm still single so.. i'll choose bad.

Deleted
    It has been a good year for me. I have my job, my girlfriend. I have been able to go to the World cup in Hockey, 3 weeks vacation in Turkey and a weekend in London

Deleted
    Needs a "meh" option, or just more options in general. =/

Too difficult to just say either good or bad, some of it were good, some of it not so much. Some things turned out to be a disappointment, some turned out to be exactly as I had hoped it would. In overall I suppose I would have to say, pretty much as expected. Which is good? Or is that bad... I will never know.