Page 1 of 3
LastLast

lfr and sigils not dropping

Any off the wall way to increase sigil of wisdom drops in lfr? Dumb question but I have been running each raid as they opened each week of mop. I run ever lfr raid each week yet only have 5 sigils of wisdom. Seeing guildies get sha touched gems on multiple toons is frustrating.

Wisdom only drop in HoF and terrace, though it seems you have bad rng luck.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Answer n1 : Rng is rng

Answer n2 : rng is a bitch

Answer n3 ( close to the most important you can get ) : rng is rng .. i am sorry mate.

Answer n4 ( prolly what you gotta do ) : to increase your luck of finding ANYTHING in lfr you have to raid naked, after a bath , while eating pizza with lot of hot pepper , smoking some weed , with your eyes closed and of course by clicking.

If you can also avoid to breath while doing all that , your chance increase to 100%.

I can assure you it works.

yeah I know it's all random and HoF and Terrace drops. Just frustrating as hell since I've ran every possible chance and still only have 5.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah on my rogue main destroyed 23 sigils of power after getting my 10th wisdom. Meanwhile warrior alt that i just kinda tool around on finished 2 weeks prior. RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have read you can get them on bonus rolls too. No idea if its true though.

you get them because i got 2 sigils of both. and never done normal or heroics raids.

Aye it sucks I recently got mine finished, but my friend is still missing 5 wisdom. Even using the extra loot rolls he has had bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    I have read you can get them on bonus rolls too. No idea if its true though.
    Yes, you can. I've gotten two sigils that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

I know these feels.

Played my main since day one of MoP, full cleared all normal modes, hardmodes if we have it down, and all LFR. My main made his gem 5 days ago.

My Alt, which was leveled to 90 four weeks after my main, has never set foot inside a real raid, and has only done LFR 6 times, finisher her gem yesterday.

Main HoF/Terrace boss kills: 93
    Alt HoF/Terrace boss kills: 55

Got the Sha Touched 2hander on my first kill, still missing 4 sigil of Wisdom. Got 20 Sigil of Power though.. Only raided normal modes a week or two, then decided to go PvP. So it's not a big of a problem for me though
    Just annoying, I've done LFR 4 weeks with NO loot now, clearing it all
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post
    Yes, you can. I've gotten two sigils that way.
    Can anyone else confirm this?

Because I'm missing only 1 sigil of wisdom but locked to the LFR bosses. If it is the case I'd gladly go farm coins for it right now.

Getting the Sigils not the problem - getting a weapon to put the gem in however ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 power and 2 wisdom. I myself raid regularly, it took at least 3 weeks for my first drop, Maybe more to be honest. Hang in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still wondering if I should delete the 20 surplus of Sigils of Power I got...
    WHAT IF, man! WHAT IF! D:
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Answer n1 : Rng is rng

Answer n2 : rng is a bitch

Answer n3 ( close to the most important you can get ) : rng is rng .. i am sorry mate.

Answer n4 ( prolly what you gotta do ) : to increase your luck of finding ANYTHING in lfr you have to raid naked, after a bath , while eating pizza with lot of hot pepper , smoking some weed , with your eyes closed and of course by clicking.

If you can also avoid to breath while doing all that , your chance increase to 100%.

I can assure you it works.
    Implying that clickers are bad, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    Getting the Sigils not the problem - getting a weapon to put the gem in however ...

same problem with my main 3 of my alts now have a weapon and a gem... my main only has the gem...

something just dawned on me, will they have sha touched weapons and sigils available else where? as i doubt people will go back to 5.1 raids during 5.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    while eating pizza with lot of hot pepper
    LOL I've done that one on more than one occasion, and still outdps'd the whole raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    LOL I've done that one on more than one occasion, and still outdps'd the whole raid.
    "Must... get... the boss down to 0 HP so I can go poop!"
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

there should be a vendor that lets you trade in power for wisdom sigils. a lot of people have like 40 power sigils and like 6 wisdom sigils. it's kinda lame, considering the extras dont do anything once you turn it in.