Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    there should be a vendor that lets you trade in power for wisdom sigils. a lot of people have like 40 power sigils and like 6 wisdom sigils. it's kinda lame, considering the extras dont do anything once you turn it in.
    Might aswell just give you the gem without getting 10 of each, right? Vendors are always the solution, genius idea!
    That was the way the quest/mechanic was done, get over it and keep farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the opposite problem. Got the gem last week, but still no weapon to put it in.

I get lots of variance. One week I won't get any after doing all the LFRs, this week, I got 3 wisdom in one LFR. Guess it is all about chance.

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    Might aswell just give you the gem without getting 10 of each, right? Vendors are always the solution, genius idea!
    That was the way the quest/mechanic was done, get over it and keep farming.
    at the very least, they should increase the drop chance of wisdom once you get 10 sigils of power. or something like that.

even shadowfrost shards werent this annoying. like, you need 2 wisdom for your gem, but you get more power sigils that you dont need...fun stuff. to be honest im not sure why the quest just doesnt have you collect 20 sigils, regardless of their type. people who only do MSV would still get them slower than people doing all three raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    got 2 weapons , 13 power, 9 wisdom revered with black prince.... just got terrance left this week so hopefully a wisdom will drop >.<

edit: 3 weapons -.-
    edit2 : 3 sha weapons 1 sigil a legendeyr gem and a small christmas tree weapon from father christmas :S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-12-20 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    4 Raid resets ago I was at 6/10 Sigils of Wisdom.

Week one: 1
    Week two: 1
    Week three: 0
    This week: 1

(running HoF and terrace each week @lfr)

Meanwhile, I'm at 20 Sigils of Power and got another two from terrace this week.

So, I know your pain. But whatever, I'm still using a blue weapon... despite all the kills and bonus rolls. RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    So, I know your pain. But whatever, I'm still using a blue weapon... despite all the kills and bonus rolls. RNG.
    27 Power and 6 Wisdom here. Still using a blue weapon and bracers. Cleared MV and half of HoF on regular on top of all of the LFR's. Most of my guildies not only out gear me by about 5 ilvl's now, they all have sha touched weapons and gems. Your luck could be worse.

Deleted
    got my gem and weapon, the weapon was hardest to get ;/

Rng be a cruel mistress

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    Implying that clickers are bad, lol.
    well, yeah.. :>

My combat rogue that I'm using as a main just got his +500 agi gem yesterday. If I had had better luck on sigils of wisdom it could have been the previous week, but I'm not complaining at all. The sha-touched fist weapon had dropped earlier.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I started 2 weeks after the Mists LFRs and I'm currently: 15 Sigil of Power and 9 Sigil of Wisdom.

Just need that one wisdom drop next week. : )

I sat at 8 sigils of wisdom for 2 weeks before i got #9, then another week to get the last one. I have had my legendary gem for 2 weeks now and no sha touched mage weapon from either tsulong or lei shei, using a coin on each every week. RNG :|

Are we really complaining that the drops needed to create a legendary gem for the legendary item quest line is taking some people a long time? You should feel grateful that Blizzard has allowed everyone of us to have a shot at it instead of your guild leader or his friends or what ever class it was going to go to.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    at the very least, they should increase the drop chance of wisdom once you get 10 sigils of power. or something like that.

even shadowfrost shards werent this annoying. like, you need 2 wisdom for your gem, but you get more power sigils that you dont need...fun stuff. to be honest im not sure why the quest just doesnt have you collect 20 sigils, regardless of their type. people who only do MSV would still get them slower than people doing all three raids.
    That is because for the most part there was only one person in your raid working on one. If you were lucky. All 10M have a very high chance of finishing one. Maybe not all as fast as possible, some will take others and will require some RNG to get your weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Are we really complaining that the drops needed to create a legendary gem for the legendary item quest line is taking some people a long time? You should feel grateful that Blizzard has allowed everyone of us to have a shot at it instead of your guild leader or his friends or what ever class it was going to go to.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 10:40 PM ----------

That is because for the most part there was only one person in your raid working on one. If you were lucky. All 10M have a very high chance of finishing one. Maybe not all as fast as possible, some will take others and will require some RNG to get your weapon.
    Ummm unless they changed something or I'm misreading you.... normal and heroic are 100% drop rate for the entire raid to loot. All 10M are guaranteed to get it for every character.

I've needed 1 of the Sigils from HoF/ToES for several weeks. Guess it doesn't really matter, since despite burning 4 loot chances per week on the boss that drops a sha touched weapon for me, I haven't seen one of those in 4+ weeks either.

Some weeks you get sigils of some bosses, and some weeks you might get nothing off of anything.

Three weeks ago I have 16 sigils of power and 8 sigils of wisdom, the next week I had 18 sigils of power and 9 sigils of wisdom, last week I got nothing, this week I ended up with 19 sigils of power and 10 sigils of wisdom. Now for it to take 6 more weeks to finish this quest for valor...

10+ Year Old Account
    got my +500 str gem about 14 or 15 days ago, been doing LFR for the sha-touched weapon since it came out with no luck
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Got mine done last week, and can only agree that wisdom seems to drop at an incredible low rate compared to power. Ofc. it could just be due to the instances being released at a later date.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

the quest should require 20 sigils period, i've seen people with 30+ power sigils and 4 wisdom sigils.

considering the following quest is a 6 week gate, rng in the first phase of the questline can be annoying.