Best World PvP Servers [US]?

I'm looking to settle in a nice server so I can gank a lot of level 90s of the opposing faction, aside from the usual bgs/rbgs/arena.

Any servers anyone would recommend Alliance side that are good, so I can face a lot of hordies?

Is Darkspear any good for finding them? Sargeras? Kil'jaeden? I don't want to go to Emerald Dream, just fyi. :P

What in your experience has been the best server for World PvP, post MoP?

Granted I'm not an expect on CRZ so I'm guessing a 100k Ally/20k Horde pop server wouldn't give any additional Horde chars to kill?

Thanks.

In another thread people were saying Tichondrius has a pretty balanced pop and it's a full server so I'm sure there is SOME world pvp. I'm about to make a character there as my main is with some friends on a PvE server (Enjoy playing with friends but I miss PvP.)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best Horde server - Tich
    Best Ally server - Darkspear

i believe that is right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashilax View Post
    In another thread people were saying Tichondrius has a pretty balanced pop and it's a full server so I'm sure there is SOME world pvp. I'm about to make a character there as my main is with some friends on a PvE server (Enjoy playing with friends but I miss PvP.)
    I've been pondering about the census reports for realm faction balance and I was wondering.... Are they even useful any more? With cross-realm phasing for world zones, wouldn't low pop realm/faction combos be brought up to roughly the same as other realms that had a pretty large disparity in results in the past? If that's the case then I would base my options on the Existing support offered via guilds and general attitudes of a server rather than the faction population balance on a census site.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Darkspear would be your best bet for ally

i play on kil'jaeden, its a very good server for wpvp. . horde out numbers alliance slightly, but both factions are very populous and there are multiple guilds on both sides dedicated to world pvp.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Tichondrius has almost zero world PvP and a big alliance-favored population imbalance. Occasionally you'll find some action outside BGs and arenas, but it's normally 1v5 or 90s picking on 85-88's.

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
    Tichondrius has almost zero world PvP and a big alliance-favored population imbalance. Occasionally you'll find some action outside BGs and arenas, but it's normally 1v5 or 90s picking on 85-88's.
    have you played at all during mop?

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    have you played at all during mop?
    Nearly 7 days /played on my main at 90, and 2 alts half leveled as well. I haven't seen much world PvP (outside Dominance Offensive during peak times, which might as well be instanced) since the first 2-3 weeks of MoP. Like I mentioned before, unless you consider attacking people at Halfhill then zoning to your farm or 1v3-5 groups ganking occasionally while doing Golden Lotus dailies there isn't much non-instanced PvP to speak of.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...maste/advanced

best servers hordeside:
    tichondrius
    illidan
    mal'ganis

best alliance side:
    kel'thuzad
    tichondrius

kel'thuzad is way skewed towards the alliance population and mal'ganis and illidan are way skewed towards the horde population, so tich is probably the ideal one if you're looking for world pvp as there is a lot of both and there is tons of ganking.