Thread: so its the 21st

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Next date is 21.12.2112 ofc at 12.12 AM have no idea what time zone scientist dint discover yet that civilisation but they have 100 years to do it

UTC+14 hit December 22 2012 about 11 minutes ago.

so is the world gonna end yet or can i go back to fapping and playing video games
    cus i think the latter is gonna happen

Well, it's obvious what happened.

The Doctor saved us.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Next date is 21.12.2112 ofc at 12.12 AM have no idea what time zone scientist dint discover yet that civilisation but they have 100 years to do it

That's actually the date the galaxies will align with the universal center, and peace and prosperity will come to all.

Damn America... (No offense ofc), always getting the cool stuff 1 day before Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Well, it's obvious what happened.

The Doctor saved us.
    Also this.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.december212012.com/CDC.htm The countdown is finally over. Can we quit making stupid threads about this shit now?
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    http://www.december212012.com/CDC.htm The countdown is finally over. Can we quit making stupid threads about this shit now?
    We're not out of the woods yet kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Hah, there's still some 38 minutes to go, and a nutter site advocating a solstice doomsday couldn't even get the countdown right.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The end of the world is suppose to happen at 6:11am EST, whilst that happens, I have ready myself with one shot of Raspberry Vodka (bottle is empty = end of the world). Further more, the world is not ending because it would have happened already, or is it? Something to think about is disasters like Sandy. You can be living your daily routine and next, it's taken away from you. That should be the lesson taught. However, with that being said, the world isn't ending as stated. The world could be done for humanity's daily routine. 16 trillion dollars in debt in the US; global warming happening too quickly; unbalance across the world. So as some of you may know, we are the reason for this unbalance. Some may agree, but it's the truth. We are destroying the place we call home. Time to clean up, but don't take things for granted.
    Last edited by Ceece; 2012-12-21 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    So 3 Australiens left on the world? NEAT!

Not that neat. Aussie chicks are HAWT! I don't wanna be the only human left alive with my tinfoil hat and underpants. I want some Aussie chicks with killer boats to come by and say "Let's repopulate the human race!".

I was hoping for at least some anarchy on the news, this is just disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

8 more minutes till 6:11, my tummy kinda feels funny... i think i got this creeping feeling that "what if something does happen?"

4:11AM mountain time here and the world is okay.

Anymore random times to pull out of your asses or can we finally let this shit die? =\

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright guys, drinks are on me! Let's celebrate for believing in our ancestors (not really).

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    8 more minutes till 6:11, my tummy kinda feels funny... i think i got this creeping feeling that "what if something does happen?"
    6:13 AM EST.

Fail.

Deleted
    Just so you know, we are all already dead. This is the afterlife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under hour now till the end... 6.16am in mayian city and we all be gone not long now so smoke em if ya got em boys
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    Just so you know, we are all already dead. This is the afterlife.
    Ah! That's why it is that crappy. Now everyting makes sense!