Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    displacer beast and disquieting roar need to be looked at. both need much longer cds and or shouldn't be usable while silenced.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Not if they nerf it only for pvp like other nerfs they started doing.
    Yeah, they won't do that, and chaos bolt damage is perfectly fine if you have to believe all the blue posts. Heck, if it wasn't because all of those sub 1.5k rated players crying all day long, they wouldn't have nerfed chaosbolt at all in 5.1.

Quote Originally Posted by velnis View Post
    There are also some obvious things that don't DR each other, such as paladin blind into repentance into HOJ etc, all of which should DR each other.
    So basically what you're saying is, nerf Holy while simultaneously nerfing Ret (which has no reason to be nerfed at this point)? Please. Try to come up with nerfs for Holy that won't impact Ret, k? kthx.

feral burst

pomring(prolly making it 5s in pvp or not working with pom)

frost dk dmg

purge

shadow priest burst

NS cyclone RIP 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Yeah, they won't do that, and chaos bolt damage is perfectly fine if you have to believe all the blue posts. Heck, if it wasn't because all of those sub 1.5k rated players crying all day long, they wouldn't have nerfed chaosbolt at all in 5.1.
    they can unnerf chaos bolt when they fix fears so they actually break on damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    So basically what you're saying is, nerf Holy while simultaneously nerfing Ret (which has no reason to be nerfed at this point)? Please. Try to come up with nerfs for Holy that won't impact Ret, k? kthx.
    i'm actually fairly sure that Rep and blinding light already DR with each other.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Ret is actually in a pretty good place since cleaves are the absolute best comps right now. I don't have much sympathy for ret, I don't think they're in a bad place - but if they need help, they should get it on other ways. Furthermore, a blue post has already stated that the CC chain for paladins will be changing in various ways in 5.2.

My guess is BM hunters. They were allowed to be a decent spec for a few months, time to nerf them into nothingness again like they did in the middle of tier 7.

Protection Warrior in PvP hopefully. That, or Prot Paladin/Brewmaster Monk will get buffed enough so they're actually viable to PvP with and not just free kills. Morbid double standard that Prot Warriors and to a lesser extent, Guardian Druids, can make a full time career out of PvP whilst the others can't and it's gone on for long enough.

Well we allready know instant cyclone and PoM RoF is gonna get hit.. What I would really like is make RoF back to what it was in cata.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    shadow priest burst
    spriest burst? Last time I checked my spriest hasn't any kind of burst (u can't compare DP or shadowfiend with chaos bolt or recklessness).

on topic: blood fear, blinding light, poly-fear in the same dr, second wind, warrior's cd stacks, feral burst and cc.

Quote Originally Posted by maybechiapas View Post
    blinding light
    Yeah that 2 minute CD is OP as hell.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Yeah that 2 minute CD is OP as hell.
    it needs a castime

Quote Originally Posted by maybechiapas View Post
    it needs a castime
    Not sure why it needs one, but i'd only accept 0.5 secs; then it's exactly the same as Tauren War Stomp which is in essence exactly the same spell.

Ret is actually in a pretty good place since cleaves are the absolute best comps right now. I don't have much sympathy for ret, I don't think they're in a bad place - but if they need help, they should get it on other ways. Furthermore, a blue post has already stated that the CC chain for paladins will be changing in various ways in 5.2.
    you are kidding right? are you even playing the same game as us? this season is completely dominated by casters.

the only cleaves that are really good right now are kittycleave and warr/enhance/hpal.

rets are better then rogues and monks, but they are no where nearly as good as enhance, warriors or ferals and they have vastly less synergy.

with the healing nerfs rets are just warriors with out everything that makes warriors good right now (damage, control, survivability, mobility)

if rets are balanced ( and they were balanced before their healing was gutted) then just about every other melee needs to be brought down to their level because rets are pretty weak.

Not sure why it needs one, but i'd only accept 0.5 secs; then it's exactly the same as Tauren War Stomp which is in essence exactly the same spell.
    because rets really need another thing to have to cast in combat. if you put a cast on blinding light then you need to put a cast on intimidating shout.
    Last edited by kosechi; 2012-12-20 at 07:24 PM.

Even Vanguards is using his Enhancement Shaman more than his Ret... that is extremely telling.

EDIT: After a second read of that, you're probably a Rogue or got killed by a Ret that was just a better player and/or a team with Ret on it. Your post is glistening with disdain.
    Last edited by Reith; 2012-12-20 at 07:43 PM.

DK - Howling blast slightly nerfed (but still very viable in rbg), unholy pets buffed.
    Hunter - MM/Surv dmg buff. BM won't be touched
    Druid - lifebloom blooms will be nerfed slightly, feral damage toned down, speed stacking nerf, Rejuv for boomies buffed
    Mage - nothings gonna happen
    Pala - ret damage slight buff, holy mana costs increased
    Priest - disc bubbles/renew increased
    Rogues - won't get touched
    Shamans - probably won't get touched. i don't even play a shaman and I think they need buffs. (well, ele.)
    warlocks - affliction buff
    warrior - shockwave nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post
    Here's my random guess!
    Mage- Pom cd now 2mins up from 1min
    Genius! Make yet another Mage choice completely unusable! That surely won't affect PvE at all!

OT: Feel free to nerf my Frost burst, but I expect, no, DEMAND a buff to my sustained.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren War Stomp, .5 second casting time, stuns up to 5 enemies within 8 yards of the caster for 2 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.

Blinding Light (current), instant, blinds all enemies within 10 yards for 6 seconds (is this duration reduced in pvp?). 2 minute cooldown.

I agree, if they put a casting time on it than .5 seconds (maybe 1 second, but that may be too long) I think should be about the most. Tauren War Stomp is weaker, but it should be, because it's a racial.

I think the problem Blizz is having and what they are looking at is specifically instant AOE Crowd control, and that unfortunately why Blinding Light is being looked at right now.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    OT: Feel free to nerf my Frost burst, but I expect, no, DEMAND a buff to my sustained.
    Feel free to make your demands to Blizzard. I am sure they will get on that immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Genius! Make yet another Mage choice completely unusable! That surely won't affect PvE at all!

Frost burst has already been nerfed, dude...many top mages are going nether tempest now instead of frost bomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    shadow priest burst
    lolwat? What spriest burst?

Spriest damage either has a long setup time, or you settle for meh damage by spamming MS and not bothering with dots. Neither of these are burst.