Server + Faction transfer question

I'm going to be doing a server + faction transfer later this week and I've been asking a few people and read the Blizzard FAQ but haven't found a solid answer yet. I am wondering if things like LFR/Sha loot lockouts, Valor cap, Elder Charm quests and Daily quests reset once you do a transfer.

A few people I have asked said that it did reset for them, whereas others say it doesn't. The Blizzard FAQs say that you will be issued a new Raid Lockout ID but doesn't say apart from that.

For anyone that has transferred recently, did your lockouts reset/quests reset?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I xfered all of my dailies reset including my LFR however Sha was not affected and still remained ''killed'' I xfered aprox 2 weeks ago to my current server

- Raid ID's didn't reset only LFR ~
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-12-20 at 02:27 PM.

Good to know thanks. Did your valor or conquest cap reset at all?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Good to know thanks. Did your valor or conquest cap reset at all?
    To be honest I actually don't remember haha all I did was like huh... what if my LFR reset? Oh it did!!! oooo I can get 3 more coins again and more daily reps

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

haha

Sorry to sorta bump this but it seems to have gotten burried on the 2nd page. I'm really wanting to know if my valor cap will reset when I transfer. 5man heroics are starting to get boring already :<

It won't reset

any bump to this?
    situation
    you do LFR,
    get your 3 coins via 90 (now 50) lesser charms,
    you get VP/CP capped.
    you do the current raid and kill lets say 5/12 bosses,
    you kill world bosses.

on Friday you then transfer faction + server.

a) weekly VP/CP cap gets rest?
    b) can you do the lesser charm quest to get more coins again this 'lock out week'?
    c) are you saved 0/12 bosses, or 5/12?
    if answer to C is 5/12 - > d) if you did one of the original 5 bosses HC, are you still saved to HC lockout? - as in, could you join a raid on new server that is doing 6th boss HC?
    d) can you loot world bosses again?
    e) can you do LFR again and get loot?

F1) do you indeed loose your secrets of the empire if faction transfer? (as it is a quest item and you get your quests cleared)
    F2) have read that you do loose them, but you can open GM ticket to get back? any confirmation on this?
    F3) can you loot same bosses again for more secrets? (as secrets have a one chance per boss per lockout to drop)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Anyone42; 2013-04-29 at 11:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your Raid IDs use to reset when you changed Faction, but I do believe it no longer does after a bunch of guilds exploited it.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    If I remember right, nothing "good" did reset, only like my nearly done quest achievements, like Vash'jir was 79/81, and then it reseted to 0 again. Something like that, some achievement reseted only.