Thread: Simcraft

Deleted

Simcraft

Since Blizzard updated armory so it shows your upgrades from vp.. Does anyone know if u need to put in ,upgrade=2 line in simcraft for it to sim the updated items or do you still need to do it?
    Just so i know how to read my sims correctly

You could always just check what stats the item shows in the simulate tab, and if it doesn't have the upgraded values you could just add them on yourself.

Deleted
    It doesnt show the stats on the trinkets..

it just shows trinket2=relic_of_yulon,id=79331 and not like the stats on the shit

Oh trinkets. Then I think the line is something like:

Code:
    copy=DMC_EssenceH
    trinket1=relic_of_yulon,id=79331,upgrade=2
    trinket2=essence_of_terror,id=87175,upgrade=2
    Don't ask me what DMC Essence is, I found that in the Sim file.

Deleted
    Yea i know how to do that.. But the thing i asked for is if its still needed or not since when u import your char from armory and when blizzard updated it to see your vp upgraded items. Atleast for us here in EU.
    Idk if its still sims the right stats.

I did some tests and I'm pretty sure you have to add the upgrade part yourself. It is not included in the sim calculations when you load your gear from armory.

When you do it the "normal" way it won't import upgrades and those need to be added manually, but if you just sim a "armory=eu,bronzebeard,whi"(armory=region,realm,player1,player2,etc. - i've been using it for multi-character sims lately) -without previously importing your character- it will have all the upgrades up besides trinket procs, as those seem to stay on their unupgraded level by some reason.
    Last edited by whi; 2012-12-21 at 10:12 AM.