Thread: RMAH Prices.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RMAH Prices.

Hi Everyone.

I've been following this forum for quite some time and it was stricly about WoW for me but recently i read a thread named: "Your last good item that you found"

I was just trying to see some of the items and stats etc. Then i noticed that ppl are selling some of those items for 40 - 75 Euros at RMAH... Now i wonder how much money did you guys made from RMAH, how easy/hard it is to make money with RMAH and whats the MOST expensive thing you sold for RMAH (Item and how much you sold it for)

This seemed like an interesting topic to me, hope you guys could shed some light into it

/Cheers
    Singollo

Deleted
    In before Apathy.

*flex*

Lets see, i haven't really played that much Diablo 3.

First 3 weeks after RMAH was launched i made around 100 euro. I stopped playing for 3-4 months until patch 1.0.5 when i made about 180 more. I only have 33 paragon and i only play 9-12 hours a week when i'm not raiding. It's my goal to make at least as much money as i have spend on Blizzard in the last 5 years so it will take me 10-11 more months to do that xD

You should note that the European RMAH is much worse then the North American.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I haven't sold any items on the RMAH but I did make over 500 million gold which turned into approximately 170 dollars.

Also, in b4 Apathy...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    ehh 400 USD lol

not much but I dont play that much anymore

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Made around 200 euros during the first month of RMAH...

Think the highest item I sold was a DEX trifecta ring for like 80 euros or so.

Cant imagine anything selling there anymore apart from some really well rolled things. Looking at the logs on my RMAH page a lot of the items I sold for around 5-15 euros a piece would be less than 1M gold a piece nowadays :P

I guess gems still sell quite well?
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2012-11-29 at 09:20 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woah wth people I haven't played in like a week haha no but really I haven't made money in a long long while and I'm a bit bored soooo yeah <.<

Maybe when I'm back at the heitus I'll try to do my dumb AH stuff again

As for the topic It's hard to make money right now unless you find a GG trifecta god like legendary thing or find a dumb chando's like a user here did that sold for 500m? Anyway things sell but very rarely is all I will say within the current era

Oh and my making from RMAH is probably within 6 grand when the game was still fresh through out until 1.05, I was mass manipulating the market like a boss then everything went crashing down -.- oh well
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-11-30 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey my Chando's wasn't dumb :'(

And it sold for 600 million, minus the AH's 15% netted me 515 mill to keep :-P

I have a pic at home to prove it, thing is I only go on MMO-Champ when I get to work in the morning and by the time I get on my machine at home, I just log onto WoW and forget to post the pic. Oh wells.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

I'd say I have made around 100 euros from selling gold which help me pay for my server change in WoW.

A tad over 6000 euro made. I have had 3-4 auctions sold for 250 euro.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that it has become a lot easier to get gear, is it still possible to sell for real money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Now that it has become a lot easier to get gear, is it still possible to sell for real money?
    Terms of items? Yeah still possible but it has to be GG like an example trifecta or something silly; Gold sells too instantly.

15+ Year Old Account
    So if I grabbed Diablo 3 once again and was unlucky regarding drops i should at some point be able to bbe able to earn what I used on it just by selling gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I grabbed Diablo 3 once again and was unlucky regarding drops i should at some point be able to bbe able to earn what I used on it just by selling gold?
    Ahaha RNG is horrid in this game and I played probably 12 hours a day or something silly before I got bored and too frustrated with the drop rates when this patch hit most of the items took a blow in prices due to everything dropping so frequently now thus economy went into dissaray in other words I highly doubt it will be like the old days where things instantly sell as I've stated it has to be a GGGGGGG like item such as lets say A mempo of twilight with CC.

Gold is viable to sell however It's like 0.29 cents from the last time I looked at it so you have to collect A LOT of gold in a sense to make actual money.

tbh play if you still want to play but to make money? Hahahaha It's longer overdue and not worth it unless you had my playtime while your eyes bled trying to find those type of items,

I made about $300 usd from the game on launch, not much else.....I got banned for botting it and haven't really started up again. Maybe income tax I'll see if its worth the investment to setup a few clients botting for gold again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well...

I got Diablo III off the deal with Annual Pass.

Unfortunately, my credit card expired and got replaced by a new one, and even though I did edit my credit card informations, it didnt pay off the Annual Pass and I lost it.
    At that time I took off a break from Daiblo 3, and didn't play WoW neither, so I have no indication of that it just didn't automatically pay. I got no mail or whatsoever.

I didn't feel a reason to come back to that game anyway, so I was happy that I didnt pay anymore. I still had to pay for around 5-6 months, which means it would be way cheaper to just buy the box version.

I was thinking about payback, and buy D3, and hopefully would make enough on RMAH to actually get full refund if I decided to buy D3 again, and maybe some of the lost money from Annual Pass.

But since it sounds like this is nowhere near possible no more, I just skip it again I think.

I wouldn't buy this just for getting "rich", which I know is nearly impossible.

I was just hoping for getting my cash back from at least a boxed edition of D3 and my annual pass back.

Deleted
    Around € 150-200. Most expensive one was a 1h crossbow (900+ dps, CHD and socket) which sold for some € 75. Hadn't played a while (came back a week or so ago), but haven't found anything worth selling yet. Gotta get some proper luck I guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tinnermans View Post
    Around € 150-200. Most expensive one was a 1h crossbow (900+ dps, CHD and socket) which sold for some € 75. Hadn't played a while (came back a week or so ago), but haven't found anything worth selling yet. Gotta get some proper luck I guess...
    Too much luck; It's ridiculous to the point where It's frustrating.

Uhm.. no.

A macdonalds part-time worker in NYC earns around 10$/hour. You can earn pretty much the same money for other unqualified jobs.

You can't earn 100$ for 8 hour of playing in average in d3. You could sometimes be lucky, but in average you will earn 5$ a day tops.

So if you spend say 200$ on gear (and it will be not the best gear in the world), you'll have to play 40 days 8 hours a day to return your money back. Or you can just work on your real job and get those 200$ in 2 days.

So obviously you CAN get your money back by playing d3. But it does not make any sense.
    d3 farming is extremely monotonous and boring. Making a job out of a game means ruining all the fun in the game. 40 days of everyday farming will kill all your desire to ever play this game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    A tad over 6000 euro made. I have had 3-4 auctions sold for 250 euro.
    we all believe you