Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ormus The Penitent.

because:

I was once a paladin, <name>. Now the Light shuns me, for my sins are too great.
    I will aid my allies as best I can, but never again will I wield the powers of darkness.

Ormus, what happened to your eyes?
    A self-inflicted wound, friend. I could not bear to look upon a world where I'd committed so many horrors under the Lich King's grasp.
    It was my first step towards redemption, and if my sins are unforgivable, then I will attempt to atone for them for the rest of my life.

that penance. Sooooo badasss!

Lor'themar Theron

Here I find myself so close to believing that the ends justify the means. But the ruins of the Magisters' Terrace will haunt me forever, reminding me of the fate I tempt with that thought. This is the line I walk, finally knowing that the actions I take in necessity are nonetheless indefensible. Those truths can never be reconciled, but sometimes I can hold them both side by side and almost understand. I might call this revelation profound if I were ignorant enough not to realize that I am only learning what Kael'thas, and Anasterian before him, had also learned in their turns. All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done. By the Sunwell, I hope that there will remain something of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    that penance. Sooooo badasss!
    And worthless.

Now you are blind, genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King/Arthas. His story is so intriguing and a true story of good vs. evil at the core of humanity.

Deleted

The greatest dragon to ever grace Azeroth.

Deleted
    Bread lady Ironforge.

I like Thisalee Crow, a druid (or at least closely affiliated with druids) who takes time out from hugging squirrels to kick ass, druids are portrayed as being so wishy-washy, nice to see an exception, i also like Mishka, because she's the first Draenei in the game who isn't a one-quest NPC.

As the "fun NPCs" i hold a special place in my heart for Oralius (The not-quite-sane dwarf in burning steppes), Lunk the pacifist ogre, Mylune the dryad (Cool parody of the tree-hugging theme that's so common for druids and their allies), and the most fun of all is Mistress Nagmara (The succubus barmaid in the BRD bar area), shame she lost her quest, though it was an annoying quest taking you all over the place, but helping a succubus get her love is a pretty funny idea, with her rants about "the pains of love!" ^_^

10+ Year Old Account

"Pain... Agony.... My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage... But at last... The whole of Azeroth will break... ...And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings..."

Deserved better, what a bad ass character.
    Last edited by Dragore; 2012-12-21 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azuregos. He was so much fun to deal with on that questline. Although Eranikus would be a close second. Besides having a great questline, he was so much fun to summon during the Lunar Festival.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brann Bronzbeard. With his old voice.

Keep on diggin', ye crazy bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the August Celestials are pretty cool, I think i like Xuen the most.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post

The greatest dragon to ever grace Azeroth.
    Who is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Malygos, former blue dragon aspect.

Deleted
    Malygos is a whimp compared to DW , just sayin.

Deleted
    Malygos could have soloed DW on his own, if he had been there. Kalecgos is the wimp. Also, the Malygos25 encounter was WAY harder when it was current content than DW HC was.

10+ Year Old Account
    All aspects are supposed to be roughly equal in power, ordinarily. Deathwing outmatched everyone else due to the blessings he received from the Old Gods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    All aspects are supposed to be roughly equal in power, ordinarily.
    Yet Ysera was never even nearly as powerful as Alexstrasza. Even in the DW encounter, her contribution is weak compared to the other 3 buffs.

Oprah Winfury.

If she's half as rich as her real-life counterpart, I'd hit it. And be filthy stinking rich as a result!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    All aspects are supposed to be roughly equal in power, ordinarily. Deathwing outmatched everyone else due to the blessings he received from the Old Gods.
    Though even weakened Malygos, took Deathwing on , who was extra careful because Malygos rage made him an actual threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Though even weakened Malygos, took Deathwing on , who was extra careful because Malygos rage made him an actual threat.
    When did that happen? Unless we're talking about Warcraft II (I wouldn't know), anything between then and now would cause a time paradox.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."