Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Who Is Your Favorite NPC?

Whether the reason for fondness be the way they look, their backstory, or their ability, everyone has an NPC they have grown fond of over their many months of playing WoW.

My personal favorite is Garrosh Hellscream

Because he's the epitome of power, and badassness. He's evil and an ideal leader of the "Horde", not to mention he's merciless and bloodthirsty....he also aced Cairne Bloodhoof, an ambivalent event.

He knows what his people are capable of, and the reputation they should uphold. Since he assumed the role of Warchief, he has given everyone a vision of what it truly means to be apart of the horde.

During The Shattering, he and Cairne are en route back to Ogrimmar for a celebration held for Garrosh, but on the way he "...waylays an Alliance carrier wrecked at sea. He disposes of most of its crew, reasoning that it is in Horde waters, though a distressed Cairne urges him to relent. Garrosh then gives the survivors supplies and rations, informing them that they had witnessed both the Horde's might and the Horde's mercy."

So who's yours?
    Last edited by Fearless; 2012-12-20 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    king varian wrynn, I just love his current model, and he is a pretty wise man, and i think because of him i like the alliance the most, he is badass in his own way.

Honestly, as "trying to be new and hip" as it sounds, Chen Stormstout. He spent his life perfecting his body to be a weapon and when given the opportunity he chose to explore the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    he also aced Cairne Bloodhoof, an ambivalent event.
    Considering the poisoned blades, whether or not he knew about them, his victory was one of subterfuge and treachery. Then again, if he's going to be evil now, that's not such a bad mark on his record, anymore.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Illidan.

/10char
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The status of favorite NPC in World of Warcraft is held by two characters. Firstly Lor'themar Theron, the Regent Lord of Quel'thalas, for becoming a ruler who balances a fierce love for his country together with the weight of his peoples' burdens, where other leaders who use their position to forward their personal goals I often see Lor'themar as one of the few selfless leaders of the powers at play. And for that he is just badass.

Favorite quote: "The blood elves will endure any hardship, overcome any obstacle, and emerge stronger than before."

Secondly is Tirion Fordring, as leader of the Argent Crusade and wielder of the legendary Ashbringer and the Hero we marched with on Icecrown.

Also he has one of my favorite quotes: "Remember, heroes, fear is your greatest enemy in these befouled halls. Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!"

Deleted
    Kingslayer Orkus. RIP friend ;(

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Vandesdelca Musto Fende?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahab Wheathoof and his pet Kyle

Deleted
    Illidan, with Kael'thas as close second, both being before Blizzard decided to turn them into boring bosses for players to fight and descended them into madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'thuzad, your "average" human in search of power. Getting more than he bargained for in the end.
    There's a lot of characters in warcraft lore I really like though, kinda hard to pick just one favorite. But kel'thuzad is definitively high on the list.

Garrosh hellscream. Pride of the horde

in a wheelchair and still has the balls to say no to garrosh, and will i think he awsome cuz i'm in a wheelchair and it show how awsome he is
    Last edited by wheelmandan; 2012-12-20 at 09:59 PM.

Man freakin' krik.

Deleted
    I like Drek'Thar, he's and inspiration, his history with the Orcs and the Frostwolfs, he's blind, and now disabled and yet he's still the General of the Frostwolf armies and their Cheiftain, he was also one of the first to embrace Warlocks.

Furthermore he tutored the legendary Thrall.

Nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall

The one orc who showed that not all orcs were savage, warmongering thugs.

The horde felt better under his rule because of how he established the horde as it was, bond by brotherhood.

And even now, in his go'el incarnation, he still stands as hope for the horde, in trying to bring it back to what he once was.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thrall

The one orc who showed that not all orcs were savage, warmongering thugs.

The horde felt better under his rule because of how he established the horde as it was, bond by brotherhood.

And even now, in his go'el incarnation, he still stands as hope for the horde, in trying to bring it back to what he once was.
    Well my friend, it seems we are at a standoff.

*unsheathes axe*

Thrall Tenchars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Well my friend, it seems we are at a standoff.

*unsheathes axe*
    Axes are old news. Everyone uses the fists now... and pandas.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account

All hail the might of the Ebon Blade!
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Haris Pilton

why? why the fuck not