Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    When did that happen? Unless we're talking about Warcraft II (I wouldn't know), anything between then and now would cause a time paradox.
    We are talking about day of the dragon, where they all gather after thousands of years apart and malygos charges at him and he has an inner monologue that he is dangerous, while he more or less played with the other aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    We are talking about day of the dragon, where they all gather after thousands of years apart and malygos charges at him and he has an inner monologue that he is dangerous, while he more or less played with the other aspects.
    Oooh, a Knaak novel. That explains why I haven't even heard of it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion Fordring is pretty legendary and I also love Illidan.

Deleted
    Thrall for he made the horde from something evil too something righteous.

he only made the sad decision too leave garrosh in charge who's ruining it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Oooh, a Knaak novel. That explains why I haven't even heard of it.
    Yeah I know, the guy writes horrible books, but they are canon, not to mention he more or less wrote the entire dragon lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Malygos could have soloed DW on his own, if he had been there. Kalecgos is the wimp. Also, the Malygos25 encounter was WAY harder when it was current content than DW HC was.
    Maybe Madness, cause Madness was a joke. Spine? Not even in the same league.

Deleted
    Sir Zeliek.

A paladin so great that even when killed and raised as a death knight, the Light does not forsake him.

He is a Holy Death Knight.
    Last edited by mmoc8773ad9113; 2012-12-22 at 10:27 PM.

Maiev Shadowsong

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas Windrunner and Maiev Shadowsong

Both characters are tragic in their own paths, redemption but a slim chance. Both are driven by their passions and convictions, going to lengths that other would consider too far. They walk the path of sanity so flimsily, their pasts and failures weighting on them.

With Sylvanas, I think we have gotten the most development than any character and we have seen her in diverse forms. Ranger-General of Quel'thalas, Mindless Banshee, Rebel, Queen of the Forsaken; Plague by revenge, empty, fearful of death and going to the most extreme lengths to ensure her peoples existence and thus her own. She's not selfless, yet she cares for her people and seeks to show that the forsaken are here to stay.

Maiev has always been more of a descent to madness, a corruption of the idea of duty and a tale of obsession. Her hunt ended, she snapped and became undone. Full of resentments accumulated by millennia of being left alone, her purpose snubbed by her adversary and finally the unrewarding end of her purpose, she was left broken and alone; sanity slipping, grasping to the dogmas and morals that once made sense to her to being able to function.