Which class do you find is the easiest to beat in a duel?

As a hunter which class do you seem to almost always beat in a duel?

And which class do you have trouble with?

i personally always beat ele shamans. Deflect is the best move against them haha..

The classs that gives me the most trouble has to be paladins i cant seem to kill them.
    Anybody have any tips to beat ret pallies?

Wizards. I cant kill wizards.

Mages are a joke currently since they cant hump us to stop our damage. The hardest is warlocks. Can't put a dent on a good warlock. S. Priests used to be a pain but now I pretty much just remove the shield and they go down fast.

PS. I play MM.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Rogue is easiest.
    good warrior or warlock is hardest.

Deleted
    Nerf paper!
    Scissors are fine..

Signed, rock

i actually haven't noticed any speciffic class being harder than others. some warriors is pushovers, while others stomp you to death within a few globals. same goes with mages (dat deepfreeze doing deterence makes me rage). Rogues tend to be easy kills, but there is one who managed to beat me.

BM hunters is easy kills aswell as MM, or maybe i just fought some bad ones.

oh, shadow priests i can't kill, almost forgot. that's just impossible.

shadow priest are not impossible... I beat them all the time. It just know how to deal with them. Stay max range, and use your tool kit, ALL OF IT, interrupt/avoid mind blast/vt and you can take them down easy. Silencing shot, camo, intimidation, fiend death, scatter shot, deterrence (with glyph) every single cast then run into melee to bait a fear on you on ur pet, Pop BW and go to town! They will run/dispersion, after dispersion, wait 1 min for BW while avoiding dmg again, catch them in an intimidation stun pop all ur stampede wait for a fear on your stampede so you can BW your pet out of fear then kill command blink strike glaive toss, readiness, kill command blink strike glaive toss again. If they ain't pillar humping like a boss they are pretty much dead right here. I've never had much trouble with SP after mop
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.