Poll: How was the year 2012 for you?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

2012 - a good or bad year?

Theres still some more days to go, but from your personal life to everything and everyone around you... has 2012 been a good year or bad year for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. It was average per say. But I cannot wait to see the amount of retarded stuff that is going to happen this friday (21 - 12 - 21). It's like going to a stand up comedy, except it's world wide and free!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Eh. It was average per say. But I cannot wait to see the amount of retarded stuff that is going to happen this friday (21 - 12 - 21). It's like going to a stand up comedy, except it's world wide and free!
    OHHH that's this Friday? Awesome. I can see 911 being busy that night...

OT: Idk. It had its ups and downs for me. Getting back into the workforce made it better for sure.

fairly bad year personally. lots of stress and hard work for very little reward. and in fairness in 2011, i was married and had a daughter... hard to top that.

hoping for good things in 2013.

Awesome year.

Personally not that bad but in general it's getting worse and worse. TV sucks, music sucks, young people are BORING. Yeah not looking forward to next 10 years.

Meh, i accomplished nothing major this year but im still alive so that's good.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say above average for me. I'm about to finish my training for my job. I got my own place finally and have a cool roomate that annoys me only slightly. I've started a Youtube series that's grown in popularity very fast from what i expected and I've managed to avoid the pitfalls of a less than healthy lifestyle for yet another year.

Can't complain. Onwards and downwards!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "meh" option?

Even though I graduated from college, it was still a pretty "meh" year.
    Putin khuliyo

idk... got accepted to university...

boring summer... parents forced me to go to summer school and prepare for university... worked a lil...

...but gr12 was stressful and 1st year was stressful too...

ppl are mean... can't make new friend... all my high school friends left to other places.

Will be missed ~

I've enjoyed it, yet things since September have been very, very stressful and tolling for me. (I think it was also fairly obvious because thats when my posting amount here went down a lot on a daily average, simply because of how busy I was, it was literally 13-16 hour days before I got home)

Yet I have enjoyed it well I guess, have to look at the good things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    idk... got accepted to university...

boring summer... parents forced me to go to summer school and prepare for university... worked a lil...

...but gr12 was stressful and 1st year was stressful too...

ppl are mean... can't make new friend... all my high school friends left to other places.
    get used to it. Every semester gives you a new batch of people to "friend." Then, even they will disappear once finals are over AND YOU GET TO START OVER AGAIN .

Until your 3rd and 4th year, by then the classes get smaller as you reach the completion of your major and the people you start seeing will be there next semester, and the ones after that. THOSE will become your colleagues and friends if you ever reach that point.

on topic, the year was ok for myself.

Horrible year for me, my grandmother died and my father got sick (still in the hospital).
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Very good year for me, and I think the best thing that happened was losing my lust for gaming. That gave me the time to do everything I did. 2013 will be a million times better as well.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get much worse than it already has, I guess...

This year has had it ups and downs for me personnally

But that school shooting has made this year finish on such a bad note

If we dont all get incinerated by armageddon on friday then i have cautious optimism about the 2013

Deleted
    Somewhat good, some bad things has happened but mostly good things.

it's been alright....could be better, hoping for '13 to be a better one.

Not great, but the best year in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would have to say average.