Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Also no at this point generation 1-5~ Xbox's are not covered, they were even given a 2 yr extended warranty.
    Depends on country. In EU it's Microsoft's fault for eternity because it's known manufacturing defect on the early X360's and they are required by law to fix the defect the console had when it shipped. Of course that does not cover all other problems, but the loose GPU will be covered.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    You are lucky, i am up to my 7th Xbox since they keep breaking. And this 7th Xbox now keeps turning its self of. I have an 8th Xbox at my other place which is my only working one.
    i still have my original nintento gameboy from 1989, and my playstation from 1997, "they don't build em like they used to"

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright well It's time to do some forensic work.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    i still have my original nintento gameboy from 1989, and my playstation from 1997, "they don't build em like they used to"
    My SNES and Original Nintento are both in working order. :'(
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."