10+ Year Old Account

cant play on starter edition

i created starter edition account yesterday and when i try to log into the world with newly created characters it stops on loading screen when its fully loaded. i have to alt+f4 the game.
    why is that, wat do ?

Deleted
    Contact Customer Support on the Official forums?

Take Telila's advice here but in the meantime try opening up the launcher and clicking the "Help" tab at the top and selecting "Repair Tool." You could have a corrupted .mpq or something similar.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought u need a paid account for that.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Take Telila's advice here but in the meantime try opening up the launcher and clicking the "Help" tab at the top and selecting "Repair Tool." You could have a corrupted .mpq or something similar.
    just few days ago everything was fine when i was playing on my full account until it got frozen.

Deleted
    You should be able to post on CS forum with Starter Account.

If not, you can certainly send a ticket from your Battle.net from the Official site and get an answer that way.