Help Needed - How do I mount my hard drive onto my computer chassis?

My apologies if this is a stupid question.
    I bought all of the parts for the "Narwhal" setup that is (currently) listed on page 10 of MMO champion. Instructions that are included with these are not incredibly helpful, and the hard drive didn't come with any instructions at all.
    The case is a Cooler Master HAF 912 and the hard drive is a Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black. I would link them but the website wants me to post a few times before I get to do that. they are on page 10, possibly further down depending on if there is any new news or not.

So does anyone here know how the heck the hard drive is actually supposed to be screwed into the rack? None of the holes seem to line up, and it came with a couple pieces of hardware that are equally confusing, as those don't line up with anything either.
    So far I got the CPU in, the motherboard in, the power supply screwed in, and the heatsink installed. I'm hung up on the hard drive. no clue.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know how much this will help, but here's a youtube video of the same case where the hard drive is at about 1:20.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vzBf2RAoc
    Also, does your manual not describe how to do this?

Didn't read that your instructions didn't say. Sorry.
    Hope you wern't trying to use your 5&1/4 inch bays

sir, the video that you posted helped me see what the problem was. thank you very much!
    the little black tabs jutting out from the hard drive at the time marker you said was the clue I needed. I had a roll of those and after a few minutes of fiddling with them one of them popped into place. the rest was very easy to figure out. I like that there aren't actually any screws to screw in.
    again, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Short Mage View Post
    I like that there aren't actually any screws to screw in.
    That is the case with pretty much all cases nowadays. It's very nice
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz