Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    lol ppl are already complaining here. Thats new, wait.....
    God, people that point out others complaining for no other reason than to point it out are worse than the people complaining. Add something constructive, add to the debate, don't just be that guy at the party who complains about the conversation. Everyone hates that guy.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    He said trolls in raids, not 5 man content/world zones.
    Raid/5 man, same difference its still more of the same as far as trolls are concerned...

Every troll content follows the same story (Troll tribe using voodoo to ressurect some dead warrior/god/loa to empower themselves and regain lost glory) Its done to death.

Deleted
    sweet, that place looks cool. I'm super excited for huge raid because all that 6 boss raids, just doesn't feel that epic

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Well let's be a little honest here.

Vanilla - 3 tiers, 1 tier only the top 10% finished

BC - 3.5 tiers

Wrath - 4 tiers

Cata - 3 tiers when there was time for 4

MoP - 2 and counting.
    Whether 10% of guilds finished it or not, Naxxramas was still a completely new tier that was fully developed. You can't discredit a tier just because of the difficulty.
    Sorry Sunwell isnt a full tier. It added 3 additional items to the Tier 6 set, as well as items that were a bit stronger from those in BT/MH.
    It was six bosses, which was one less than Firelands and one more than ToC. It may not have dropped a brand new tier, but it was enough to keep top guilds interested and raiding for awhile, at least until the new expac came out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    That was what I was expecting anyway.

The only thing I don't know is if the seventh sha will be there, too.
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

The seventh Sha seems to be in Garrosh as it seems from the questline from Dominance Thing

Lol people have seen only 1 screen and already QQing about that patch

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Lol people have seen only 1 screen and already QQing about that patch
    Welcome to MMO-Champion, are you new here? People here would complain if Blizzard dropped off a package containing a million dollars at their house, saying "We deserve 2 million dollars!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    God, people that point out others complaining for no other reason than to point it out are worse than the people complaining. Add something constructive, add to the debate, don't just be that guy at the party who complains about the conversation. Everyone hates that guy.
    all we have is 1 picture, what is there to "debate" about? How would you debate against someone not liking Mogu/Troll content, it's a matter of taste, there's no debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post

The seventh Sha seems to be in Garrosh as it seems from the questline from Dominance Thing
    Sorry what? That never happened on either horde or ally. I have done both. The sha that is involved in that is the same sha we have been fighting from the start. The sha can not be killed since it runs on emotion.
    Aye mate

I have better idea: in last tier Sha will join us for bringing down Garrosh, because they'll be all good and fluffy compared to him and we already had evil-but-not-as-evil as enemy allies in the past.

Speaking of reused models, I just thought today that there's not much unique boss models in current tier:
    MSV completely reused: 3 mogu fights, one cloud serpent, one troll, one quillen. HoF: Empress is original and Vizier kinda looks original too - I don't remember any other bug with sonic disc. ToES: jinyu, cloud serpent, spirit reused; Sha - "semi-unique" in a sense that it only shares model with other bosses. World: another "semi-unque" Sha and, surprisingly, completely unique mushan with detailed cannons, saddles and cabins. That makes 3+1 unique models for 18 bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    I have better idea: in last tier Sha will join us for bringing down Garrosh, because they'll be all good and fluffy compared to him and we already had evil-but-not-as-evil as enemy allies in the past.

Speaking of reused models, I just thought today that there's not much unique boss models in current tier:
    MSV completely reused: 3 mogu fights, one cloud serpent, one troll, one quillen. HoF: Empress is original and Vizier kinda looks original too - I don't remember any other bug with sonic disc. ToES: jinyu, cloud serpent, spirit reused; Sha - "semi-unique" in a sense that it only shares model with other bosses. World: another "semi-unque" Sha and, surprisingly, completely unique mushan with detailed cannons, saddles and cabins. That makes 3+1 unique models for 18 bosses.
    And ever single boss mechanic is reused.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    "Speaking of reused models, I just thought today that there's not much unique boss models in current tier:"

I'm pretty sure I didn't say a word about mechanics up there.

troll ulduar? sounds... interesting

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 01:52 PM ----------

but i'm waiting for class changes and new 5 man dungeons moooore!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Speaking of reused models, I just thought today that there's not much unique boss models in current tier:"

I'm pretty sure I didn't say a word about mechanics up there.
    Wow did you just take that as an attack /facepalm. "AND" means I was adding to it not attacking you... How do you even misunderstand 7 words?
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post

This isn't true.

I'm not a fan of the Troll dungeons/raids(bad pc in vanilla doing ZG ) but that teaser picture looks pretty epic.

Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    all we have is 1 picture, what is there to "debate" about? How would you debate against someone not liking Mogu/Troll content, it's a matter of taste, there's no debate.
    Which gives even more merit to complaining about the complainers, right?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Is it really fair to call models that were added with the expansion re-used? Mogu and Jinyu and Cloud Serpents and Quillen and Sha were all just created this expac.

Really? I don't remember other bosses where you have to dodge Devastating Combo or kite a boss with Pheromones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RG7620 View Post
    I'm not a fan of the Troll dungeons/raids(bad pc in vanilla doing ZG ) but that teaser picture looks pretty epic.
    Poor ZG getting the blame for a bad pc . Then again only troll thing I have liked is old ZA raid. Still got my pretty 2h sword from there .

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Is it really fair to call models that were added with the expansion re-used? Mogu and Jinyu and Cloud Serpents and Quillen and Sha were all just created this expac.

Really? I don't remember other bosses where you have to dodge Devastating Combo or kite a boss with Pheromones.
    Yes because moving out of shit and kitting are such new things to wow! Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Yes because moving out of shit and kitting are such new things to wow!
    That's all this game is. You DPS stuff, you move out of stuff, and you kite stuff.

What kind of brand new mechanics do you suggest?