Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hope the raid doesn't come too early. Still doing the last third of HoF normal. Haven't started Terrace normal yet.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32457 has been in the game files since 5.1 PTR started, dunno why anyone is surprised.

Am I the only one who really hates troll raids and stuff?

Hope the amount of troll is kept to a minimum. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    There's a possibility that there could be something different inside it, but it's literally been hinted 20 times throughout the expansion. The end boss is the Thunder King, who is clearly the first -Mogu- emperor. The Zandalari came to Pandaria to personally ressurect him so you'll definitely see trolls there. He's bound to have some Mogu henchman.

It's going to be a Mogu/Troll raid, which doesn't get me excited. Sorry?
    than don't be excited. thered are plenty of people to be excited about it.

what we do know is that it was the thunder king that discovered the titan suppository, and he is probably the one who knows how to use titan tech the best after the titans. I wouldn't be surprised if there were titanic watchers in there.

besides, tell me something we haven't had already in a raid. we've already had elementals, dragons, undead, ghosts, demons, ogres, titan tech, old gods, humans, orcs, dwarves, trolls, tauren, gnomes, night elves, blood elves, draenei, twilight cult, mogu, mantid and sha.

I'd say the only type of meaningful enemy we haven't fought in a raid yet are the titans, and we won't be fighting true titans for a loooong time.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Yay! Prediction time!
    5.2 in late February/eary March
    5.3 with 5.1 style patch in May
    5.4 with SoO around September
    Blizzcon revealing expanion in late October
    Maybe 5.5 in late November/early December
    And expansion in March!

I love predictions... But yeah, expected since reveal of the Zandalari presence in Pandaria that we'd see a troll raid as the next raid after the initial tier, moreso when we learned they allied with the mogu and resurrected Lei Shin. Gonna be great I bet, looking forward to PTR and all that sweet info and all! =D

Seriously don't get why people whine about freaking troll content.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I wish those trolls would die off already. I hate that they brought them back yet again.
    You and me both man... I cringe every time trolls return for a dungeon or overhyped patch...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeonravor View Post
    I'll summarize the official forum and this community's prime response

''It's been done to death''

People can't handle the awesome that is Trolls.

5.2 will be early/mid February IMHO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeonravor View Post
    Because every expansion we get it as content in some form.

Deleted
    Like it or not, trolls are a big part of wow lore as antagonists to both factions. Their numbers are vast and they have access to some dangerous magics.
    Also it has been 5 years since the last troll raid

My God.

That fucking picture of the raid.

The architecture looks amazing.

And THEN we're told it's a one boss raid, and in which I reply with rage, and taking heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I'll summarize the official forum and this community's prime response

''It's been done to death''
    So what? There are very few races we haven't seen in a raid, and the trolls had the biggest empire of Azeroth. I don't recall anyone complaining about the mantid, and we've seen plenty of bugs by now.

Also, the place won't look like any previous troll content except, perhaps, Gundrak. It's not a jungle with shacks and altars, it's an Ulduar-like building filled with mogu and quillen (and maybe some new kind of stone minion? I'd like more variety).

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    So what? There are very few races we haven't seen in a raid, and the trolls had the biggest empire of Azeroth. I don't recall anyone complaining about the mantid, and we've seen plenty of bugs by now.

Also, the place won't look like any previous troll content except, perhaps, Gundrak. It's not a jungle with shacks and altars, it's an Ulduar-like building filled with mogu and quillen (and maybe some new kind of stone minion? I'd like more variety).
    Hey don't shoot me I was just combining all of the complaints into that single sentence :P I personally like it and plus LOOK at it; It looks amazing like ridiculously amazing hmm... Maybe I should HC raid again

haha

I don't understand - how are you people so sure there will be a ton of trolls in it? I can see some, but between trolls and mogu, I'm pretty sure the mogu has the upper hand whatever the trolls want to believe, unless whoever Gara'jal was managed to enter the body of Lei Shen I suppose. Actually, it's a pretty hard tier to predict despite the obviousness of this raid - I mean, i doubt they will just not use the A vs H arc for this, so it'll be fun to see what they really go with

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Hey don't shoot me I was just combining all of the complaints into that single sentence :P I personally like it and plus LOOK at it; It looks amazing like ridiculously amazing hmm... Maybe I should HC raid again

haha
    I was commenting on the phrase more than on you anyway :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

You may not have remembered spending the spring/summer of 2006 raiding Zulgurub.
    You may not have remembered raiding Zul'aman (speedrun) countless times to get your mount, because only one person could get it at a time.
    You may not have remembered all the troll 5 mans and levelling zones from WotLK to Cataclysm and for them to kickstart ZG/ZA again.

We do. Trolls aren't interesting anymore. I'm sick of their voices, I'm sick of their models. I'm sick to fuck of voodoo magic. I'm sick of troll inspired loot.

Still stoked on this new raid tier though, I can see past all that shit as long as the bosses are interesting and I have faith in Blizzard to pick up on this.

Deleted
    What am i missing? Everyone is talking about trolls but i thought that the Thunder king was a Mogu emperor not a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Farsatar View Post
    What am i missing? Everyone is talking about trolls but i thought that the Thunder king was a Mogu emperor not a troll.
    Do the quests in Kun-Lai.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing