Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Meh, PTR just kills the entire mood of the whole thing.
    Cause going into LFR and facerolling everything without thought is so much cooler?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Then how will they get players to test it? Don't get me wrong I would love if they did that but can't have like a handle of players across the world test this raid then have it sent out when most likely other guilds saying its either too hard or too easy then posting on their forums or here complaining...you guys know the cycle lol

OT: If they say it's going to be like an Ulduar type raid. I except Valynar(I chopped that up horribly) to make a re-appearance! or some legendary type thing :P lol
    Why not just have them sign a NDA, like pre expansion testing? There's a million ways to test it without getting every bit of information leaked. Problem is, people would bitch nowadays about having to discover something for themselves instead of looking it up on wowhead.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't read front page of MMO-C...

15+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want to read about datamining, don't read MMO-Champion. Simple as that.

This website revolves primarily around datamining.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great some rehashed ulduar with panda shit thrown in... Yay.

Right, this is gonna be fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    So you think we able to forge legendary weapons in this place? Or thats for the last raid of the expansion to fight Garrosh with?
    I guess that the legendary itself will be avaiable only for Garrosh, but we could possibly get a pre-legendary weapon like Shadow's Edge, Branch of Nordrassil or Fear/Vengeance.

And the naysayers that said Bliz would fail to bring 5.2 in time can once again go hang their heads in shame.

Early january? What does that mean about the release date of that tier? t14 is so big i dont feel like it's right to release T15 so early

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Early january? What does that mean about the release date of that tier? t14 is so big i dont feel like it's right to release T15 so early
    Well unfortunately that's the problem with demanding faster content. Blizzard is doing a good job here with speed of content in comparison to Cataclysm, but it's a double edged sword because it also leaves the ones currently progressing through further behind. The best thing they can do for this though, is NOT release a dungeon pack that drops gear that makes tier 14 worthless, imo. By not doing that you still make t14 a relevant step of progression tot ake before entering t15 without bypassing the gear requirements by getting them through new dungeons as we have seen in the passed (ala ICC 5 mans, Zandelari 5 mans, Dragonsoul 5 mans, etc) New dungeons are fun, but ultimately eliminate the previous tiers in terms of progression and with raid finder I don't think they should become irrelevant.

One thing to notice is that it's going into the ptr, so that means it will be like 2 months there before release, so March/April release for this patch.

And I totally called that the next raid was going to be against the Thunder king... Kinda wish I had posted it somewhere to have proof :P...

I believe PTR begins early in January, 5.2 probably gonna be realease in march or something.
    I wonder were this raid will take place, looks like a huge palace...

15+ Year Old Account
    YES! Asian Black Temple!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty awesome. I hope they release some patch notes soon though, I want to see the new class changes!

Loken confirmed for returning from a setback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horray! It's a copy of Ulduar! Why can't they come up with new ideas instead of just opting to reskin every single thing?
    Like seriously... just look at it. It's Ulduar gone Panda.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Meh, PTR just kills the entire mood of the whole thing.

After we've watched all the top guilds farm the shit out of all the bosses and we've seen everything it has to offer, it won't be as epic as it should be.

Raids were more interesting when we had no clue what they looked like before seeing them on the live servers and guilds didn't know any of the strats until the raid actually launched.
    Remember blackwing lair? Want that to happen again?
    Hatred the Fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Horray! It's a copy of Ulduar! Why can't they come up with new ideas instead of just opting to reskin every single thing?
    Like seriously... just look at it. It's Ulduar gone Panda.
    Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I advise you to keep quiet.
    And if it will be anything as awesome as Ulduar, players are going to be swimming in their own insemination juices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I advise you to keep quiet.
    And if it will be anything as awesome as Ulduar, players are going to be swimming in their own insemination juices.
    I advise you to actually look at side by side comparison pictures of Ulduar and this place.
    Go do it, now. Then come back and cry more.
    While Ulduar was awesome in it's own day, if I wanted to raid Ulduar I would umm... go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    I advise you to actually look at side by side comparison pictures of Ulduar and this place.
    Go do it, now. Then come back and cry more.
    While Ulduar was awesome in it's own day, if I wanted to raid Ulduar I would umm... go there.
    So...because a front shot of the outside of the instance looks similar, the entire raid is a complete rehash and therefore garbage? We know literally nothing about the raid other than it is going to involve the Thunder King in some fashion. Why not lower the cynicism a bit and wait for the actual info to come out with the PTR?
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.