How to convert pdf to word or PPT?

I've bought a pdf format ebook and would like to quote some sections to make a word or PPT presentation for my teaching class, buy somehow I can only copy text but not the charts and photos which are the most important things.So how can I convert the pdf ebook to word or PPT document without changing the original layouts? Can Adobe do that?Or any other software?

There is a few different software options if you search for it, though I have no experience with any of them. Most of them you need to buy however.
    For a free manual option to do this, have a look here: http://www.istonsoft.com/ebook/convert-pdf-to-ppt.html

For pdf to word conversion, you can have a look here: http://www.hellopdf.com/ though again, no experience with it.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

10+ Year Old Account
    If your needing to just copy pictures and place them in a certain document, you could always print screen and crop what you need out. There are several program out there that automatically crop what you want to print screen. MWSnap is a free tool. If you wanna pay for one though, its hard no to go with Snagit which has a trial.
    Founder of Kentuckynerd.com come visit for podcasts and more!

Yeah I remember Adobe does have a professional converter can do that, but it cost a lot of money.You won't have to convert the pdf file.You can copy the text you want to your word or ppt file for further editing.As for the charts and photos, you can capture from the computer's screen and then put it into your file.In that way you can easily make your own word/ppt.
    But if you still want to convert the file, you can refer to the following articles:
    How to convert PDF to Word
    How to convert PDF to PowerPoint

microsoft snipping tool. nitro reader also is a free program which we've replaced adobe reader with in my organization you can extract pdfs to text and do alot more that reader wont allow you to do and it has about an eighth of the updates as adobe. I actually switched to it at home as well after learning about it. Even the pay professional licenses are way cheaper than an adobe acrobat lisence. pdf 995 is another free pdf suite with lots of things that can be done with it. The free version just has ads embeded in it though.
    Last edited by demonskies; 2012-12-22 at 01:14 AM.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Converting a PDF to a DOC format can be challenging without Adobe Acrobat. As of October 2012, Acrobat XI Pro costs $199 on the Adobe website.But you don't necessarily need Acrobat to [convert pdf file to Word document]. There're lots of PDF to word/ppt converter on the Internet, just type your question to google and there'll be many recommendations.
    I don't have experience on [converting PDF file to PowerPoint], but you can try to save every page of the pdf file as image and export to a new PPT document.

That's a common question pdf users've come across.
    PDF(Portable Document Format) was originally developed by Adobe, therefore Adobe definately has the most professional converter to help you do what you need, with a pretty expensive price of course.I don't think there's any other way to convert pdf format to word or ppt without a software, unless you are a programmer.
    Here're some information that might help you to solve your problem:
    How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML
    How to convert PDF to Word/PPT/Text/Epub/image/HTML on Mac

Deleted
    im assuming the ebook is for study/school purposes? if so try to see if you can get a adobe pro version through school?

Download a good pdf to word conversion tool called Kernel for PDF to Word. The user interface of this tool is very easy to understand and you will not have any problem converting pdf to word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NehwalSaina View Post
    Download a good pdf to word conversion tool called Kernel for PDF to Word. The user interface of this tool is very easy to understand and you will not have any problem converting pdf to word.
    Tada...not even sure how this is a thread.