Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing with a female avatar gets me 100% nothing because I don't pour it on thick and flirt / manipulate / drag my tits all over Trade chat. I know this is true because back when being a girl was new and exciting, I did do those things, and had mountains of crap and attention sent my way.

If you're looking for attention, you'll get attention. The people who want that attention learn really fast how to manipulate the online world. And you can do that by playing a "guy" and being super-charming and manipulating lonely women, too. It goes both ways. It really just comes down to how much charisma and attention-whoring you pour into it, and how needy you are for that validation.

I just quietly do my job, show up, avoid fire and blow up the boss. Apparently this makes everyone assume I'm a guy and refer to me as "he" despite the fact I'm jumping all over the place as a skinny bleach-blond ponytailed Hispanic-looking chick wearing little more than a shiny thong and halter top.

But no one ever offers me free crap or tries to flirt with me. Maybe it's the giant assault rifle strapped to my back.
    Last edited by Lovestar; 2012-12-30 at 07:47 AM.

i do believe that guys outnumber girls in any MMOs and if you find a real girl in any MMO, chances are, she's already taken. the story about a charming guy manipulating a girl in an MMO? i have yet to see that one. because in my experience, girls are always surrounded by boys. I've never seen a dude surrounded by girls. IRL maybe, but in MMO? boy that would be something :3

Quote Originally Posted by SloveenEfsei View Post
    i do believe that guys outnumber girls in any MMOs and if you find a real girl in any MMO, chances are, she's already taken. the story about a charming guy manipulating a girl in an MMO? i have yet to see that one. because in my experience, girls are always surrounded by boys. I've never seen a dude surrounded by girls. IRL maybe, but in MMO? boy that would be something :3
    +1 to this.

Infracted.

+ 1 posts aren't allowed.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-01-06 at 03:20 PM.