Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Weird. I ONLY queue for satchels and I have never NOT received my satchel. If it shows a satchel will be rewarded when I first hit queue, and then when the group is ready box pops up and doesn't show a satchel, I will still receive a satchel. This happens a lot where it shows the reward is being offered when I first open the LFD window but once the group is ready it no longer shows that there will be a reward, I get it anyways...

What I'm trying to say is, you SHOULD be getting the satchel as long as you are queuing while it shows a satchel, regardless of whether it shows when you accept the invite or not.
    I haven't really done many dungeons in MoP since getting what I can from them but I have noted that sometimes I will get a satchel even if when I accepted the queue no satchel would have been rewarded. That being said, I have never "lost" a satchel queue in a group provided that we did not re-queue in the middle of the instance due to someone leaving group, so it leads me to believe that re-queueing rewards a satchel based on the needs at the time of the new group formation, not the original group.

In short; who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had it where it would say I'd get one if I queued, but then not list it in the rewards when it asked me if I was ready to accept the queue. Can't say I've ever had the problem (if I am understanding it correctly), but I feel like I've heard my friend complain about it. Sucks.

Deleted
    Maybe if CTA opens up when you are in the dungeon you'd still get the bag. As long as it was up when you initially queued you'd still get the bag too, even if it ended while you were in. As it would be unfair to take it away. The issue for the OP is that he probably didn't refresh the window between queuing and accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenc87 View Post
    Maybe if CTA opens up when you are in the dungeon you'd still get the bag. As long as it was up when you initially queued you'd still get the bag too, even if it ended while you were in. As it would be unfair to take it away. The issue for the OP is that he probably didn't refresh the window between queuing and accepting.
    I opened the window for dungeon finder and clicked queue, 1 second later the invite popped up. So no, it's not about not refreshing.

Spoke with a GM, couldn't tell me for sure if it was bugged or changed and suggested I bug reported it. So I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    If it's intended then it's a terrible design and functions more like a lottery system than any actual incentive to queue.
    I haven't queued as a tank in a while, but if it works this way now then it is unintended, as it would not incentivize to queue as the needed roles, and would thus be an amazingly stupid design. It also has not worked like this in the past (for as long as I've been queueing as a tank when this system existed), so this is a recent break in the functionality of the reward system.

It has always (as far as I remember) checked for if the CTA reward is active at the time of the 'the group is ready'-pop-up, though, so it would be possible to queue with the satchel showing yet not have it available as a reward when the group was ready to be formed (which makes afking DPS really obnoxious, since that minute of them not accepting could often be enough for the reward no longer to be available, though that'd be remedied by simply waiting a minute or two). It has always rewarded the satchel if it displayed as a reward when the group was ready though.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."