Battle.net Password Reset Trouble

Has anyone else had any issues with reseting their password recently? Been trying to login from a friends house and it wanted me to reset the password. Whenever I tried to use the reset password page I keep getting an error at the top saying that I havent filled out all the fields on the page and I only see 4 fields dunno what else could be happening unless its a problem on their end. Changed my password several times and never had this issue. Just wanna make some dang auctions!

Assuming your friend also plays WoW, it's probably because you're trying to access your account from an IP address that Blizzard's authentication recognizes as the one used regularly by your friend.

Same shit happened to me. You would think that they know people are traveling around this time but now we have to wait till 10am PST to get them to realize they are special.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Assuming your friend also plays WoW, it's probably because you're trying to access your account from an IP address that Blizzard's authentication recognizes as the one used regularly by your friend.
    I understand why I was prompted to change my password, the issue im having is that I cant manage to beat the dang password reset page and dunno what else to try. Tried a couple different browsers out of desperation but that's all I got.

Deleted
    Appears to be a javascript error. Either it is not possible to click the Continue button to progress, or it gives the error about fields not completed when they have been correctly.

Solution: On a Mac using the Firefox browser resolved the issue. Probably worth a shot on PC.

Not working currently with Apple Safari or Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    Appears to be a javascript error. Either it is not possible to click the Continue button to progress, or it gives the error about fields not completed when they have been correctly.

Solution: On a Mac using the Firefox browser resolved the issue. Probably worth a shot on PC.

Not working currently with Apple Safari or Chrome.
    Thanks! Im on a mac so I just tried reinstalling firefox and it worked immediatly. Thanks for the help moonraker!