Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    As compared to... what? Grats on being 10k higher than me on H Will? Consider that I haven't touched MSV since we cleared H Will the first time. I was in blues and a handful of epics, not going and facerolling the place in ~500 gear. I destroyed your frost DPS in Terrace. I'm damned close to Method's frost mage in H HoF. I'm not following your train of thought.
    u in blues wol just because no one raid in frost
    i raid in frost after nerfs 5.1 and compared specs )) i write i use fire, compare yours frost with my fire

btw what u destroy by frost vs my fire in terrace?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=7105&e=7488 91k
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...=11703&e=12050 119k

lei shi
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/x...?s=2588&e=2973 80k
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...=12741&e=13052 90k

and i raid in frost only on Will, and then i my dps higher on this encounter then you, who raid in frost every time and have gear for frost. mysticism? nope, just bz frost not the best choice
    Last edited by Ardolas; 2012-12-24 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardolas View Post
    u in blues wol just because no one raid in frost
    i raid in frost after nerfs 5.1 and compared specs )) i write i use fire, compare yours frost with my fire
    I am unsure why you are posting WOL links of your 10-man normal kills versus 10-man normal kills from someone who is not Kuni. What is this supposed to mean? Congratulations on parsing in 10-man normal?

There are a good number of top parsing mages playing arcane, goody for them. This does not change the fact that frost is a viable spec to play in heroic content right now.

I've been raiding as Frost since MSV and will most likely stay Frost unless Blizzard nerfs it down the crapper.
    It's definitely not a bad spec & as someone else has said I'm not a liability because I play Frost.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    I do! I especially love Howling Blast aoe and the burst from Obliterte crits!
    I love this dude. /thread right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardolas View Post
    i write i use fire, compare yours frost with my fire
    Alright. I still don't know who that other guy you linked or what the point of that was, though.

Protectors. Using the wrong bomb on purpose as a test. Our other mage was frost using the right bomb. Your link was already provided for that fight. Basically matched you while doing it wrong. Our other mage made you and me both look bad.

Tsulong. Compared to yours. Stomped.

Lei Shi. Again, we've done this on heroic every week since I've had any semblance of gear, and thus don't even have a normal mode log that hasn't already expired. This is invalid because of the damage mod, that we admittedly don't stack all that high, inflates DPS for everyone. But, you're dragging H Will into this so I'll provide something equally as bullshit. Yours, again, already provided.

Sha of fear. I did not log myself, just as you apparently didn't on yours. Again, stomped even if you look at DPS, and not DPS(e).

and i raid in frost only on Will, and then i my dps higher on this encounter then you, who raid in frost every time and have gear for frost. mysticism? nope, just bz frost not the best choice
    Your DPS is higher than mine on that fight because I have literally done it once. In blues. You, on the other hand, did it last week, in full epics with 4p and a good weapon. Again, grats on beating my DPS by only 10k. Do you go into random dungeons and laugh at the people pulling 30-50k while you pull 55k? That's basically the argument, and damage difference scale, you're making by bringing MSV logs into this.
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2012-12-24 at 10:02 PM.

Kuni whatever happened to your site? I should probably make another sticky on the WoW forums.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch View Post
    Kuni whatever happened to your site? I should probably make another sticky on the WoW forums.
    I... had a site? I've never had a site?

I raided as frost the first week after the fire nerfs, but now arcane. It can definitely compete with arcane and beats the inconsistency of fire. Just depends on the player.