Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    4 americans died defending out embassy, our state department told them they cannot help them and left them there to die.

Damn right i have a problem, its a disgrace you guys dont have one.
    Protip: You only have a problem because a Democrat is in the White House.

Stop lying to yourself and others, it's pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Ultimately, the other news channels decided to preserve some measure of dignity and drop it until more came out.
    You mean the ones flooding that poor town over the school shootings? Lmao

4 americans died defending out embassy, our state department told them they cannot help them and left them there to die.

There are massive issues at all levels of government that disgust me, and this is near the bottom. Don't just turn a blind eye to the catastrophe that the Bush administration caused in the Middle East. If you're going to attack one section of government over a flaw, take the whole picture into account.

Should she have done more to protect the US Embassy, Yes. Did she do the right thing? No. Does it matter now? Nope.

20 children + 6 adults < 4 adults in a dangerous occupation now?

Myself and others did but you refuse to listen, much like this situation.
    Like this situation? As Kasierith said you're using appeals to emotions to mask an unmistakable deficiency in facts. Everyone else is right to not listen to such fallacious drivel.

Do you normally made topics like this, then just reply with one-liners and "LMAO" at everyone who responds to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Do you normally made topics like this, then just reply with one-liners and "LMAO" at everyone who responds to you?
    Yes, that's pretty much his modus operandi.

It is a problem, but I'm not drawing the conclusion that they are outing Clinton over it. It seems like they place the blame mostly mid-level. Of course leadership always has to take responsibility, and that's fair; you don't want people scape-goating mid-level officials for their own leadership failures.

However, the article says the report "concluded that there was no gross dereliction of duty and recommended no disciplinary action." That is the opposite of your conclusion that Clinton is being fired.

Great. We go from one ultra-liberal, haggard, worn-out, leftover hippie from the 60s whose only accomplishments are getting elected in “safe” senate seats and riding someone else’s coattails and money all the way to those elections – to another.

Shocked, I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yes, that's pretty much his modus operandi.
    Shame. I was actually expecting a rather insightful or even slightly intelligent conversation / discussion.

To answer the question; Was Hillary Clinton fired over the deaths in Benghazi - No.

[End of Line]

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    However, the article says the report "concluded that there was no gross dereliction of duty and recommended no disciplinary action." That is the opposite of your conclusion that Clinton is being fired.
    It's also a blatantly biased article that calls this a cover up without really supplying any evidence..

Deleted
    I guess you could that this is....

Hillaryous.

Where are you getting that she was fired? Because the link talks nothing about her getting fired, so I have no idea why you'd even link that. Care to site sources for your headline?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    It's also a blatantly biased article that calls this a cover up without really supplying any evidence..
    Don't you see? The fact that there is no evidence IS evidence! Usually presented in a sentence starting with 'Anyone else find it funny that...'
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    Don't you see? The fact that there is no evidence IS evidence! Usually presented in a sentence starting with 'Anyone else find it funny that...'
    Well, once one dismisses the facts that she has said for years she intends to retire when a successor is named, then yes there is no evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 bucks says Hillary 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, once one dismisses the facts that she has said for years she intends to retire when a successor is named, then yes there is no evidence.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I know Chadwix is full of hot air, but that's just par for the course at this point.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    10 bucks says Hillary 2016.
    I'll be more shocked if she doesn't run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, this means that the Benghazi incident is a conspiracy that's been in the works for years! Right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Clearly, this means that the Benghazi incident is a conspiracy that's been in the works for years! Right?!
    I swear to God it was a missile that hit the Pentagon. Their were bombs in those towers! We needed to give the terrorists a meaningful anniversary date, so that in the future when there was a President of different political affiliation, the terrorists would attack again and then we could use that to politically undermine them and get back into power!

I mean...what?