Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lor'themar Possible Plans/Fates in 5.2

According to wowpedia, it says Lor'themar plans will be revealed. These are my possible ideas on what will happen. But am curious if you have a different set, or just post your beliefs on what will happen. And all I ask is to keep it civil. Yes I am a major Blood Elf player, have loved the High/Blood Elves since Warcraft 2 when most of my army would be Elven Destroyers and Archers/Rangers.

That said my main idea what will happen is:

1) Lor'themar Theron will make the first move on "dethroning" Garrosh. Something will happen in which Garrosh "pushes him over the edge." He will cry for a Mak'gora, and will most likely lose (either by dying most likely, or severly injured). The city of Silvermoon will revitalize the Convocation of Silvermoon with Lady Liadrin, Halduron Brightwing, Auric Sunchaser, Grand Magister Rommath, and Aethas Sunweaver and others leading them. Even tho they are now under the heavy eye of Garrosh Hellscream now, they would like nothing better then to dethrone Garrosh for all the things he's done to their race.

2) Lor'themar Theron with the Blood Knights, Sunweavers, Farstriders, and Magisters, will march on Dalaran to remove Jaina Proudmoore and the genocidal high elf Vereesa Windrunner from power. They do kill Vereesa, but decide to leave Dalaran after seeing that they are no better then what her Silver Covenant did to their people.

3) They decide to part ways with the Horde, seeing that they dont need them anymore after the revitalization of the Sunwell.

I had a fourth, but as I typed this up, I forgot what it was.
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

1.) Likely.
    2.) Possible.
    3.) Very unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post
    According to wowpedia, it says Lor'themar plans will be revealed. These are my possible ideas on what will happen. But am curious if you have a different set, or just post your beliefs on what will happen. And all I ask is to keep it civil. Yes I am a major Blood Elf player, have loved the High/Blood Elves since Warcraft 2 when most of my army would be Elven Destroyers and Archers/Rangers.

1) Lor'themar Theron will make the first move on "dethroning" Garrosh. Something will happen in which Garrosh "pushes him over the edge." He will cry for a Mak'gora, and will most likely lose (either by dying most likely, or severly injured). The city of Silvermoon will revitalize the Convocation of Silvermoon with Lady Liadrin, Halduron Brightwing, Auric Sunchaser, Grand Magister Rommath, and Aethas Sunweaver and others leading them. Even tho they are now under the heavy eye of Garrosh Hellscream now, they would like nothing better then to dethrone Garrosh for all the things he's done to their race.

2) Lor'themar Theron with the Blood Knights, Sunweavers, Farstriders, and Magisters, will march on Dalaran to remove Jaina Proudmoore and the genocidal high elf Vereesa Windrunner from power. They do kill Vereesa, but decide to leave Dalaran after seeing that they are no better then what her Silver Covenant did to their people.

3) They decide to part ways with the Horde, seeing that they dont need them anymore after the revitalization of the Sunwell.

1) I don't see Lor'Themar dying after all the character building they did in 5.1

2) Possible. Since Dalaran is Alliance now, there is nothing that would hold him back from rescuing his people.

3) No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post

Most likely is No.1, but I think Sylvanas is going to be the one who will try to dethrone Garrosh, for despising the Forsaken, forbidding them to use Valkyrs to summon undead, and also we know that because of the lack of Sylvanas in 5.1, we're gonna see a lot from her along with Lor'Themar. Also, there is no point in killing him, because of the great story built on him in 5.1. He is liely to get injured though, but we already have Vol'Jin, isn't he enough? :P

I don't think he will cry for a Mak'gora, as you put, i think he is too smart to do that, and would probably know that Garrosh is likely too powerful for him.

Although, i do think he will somehow turn out to be the main focus of the Hordes rebellion against Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll prepare to make a move on Garrosh (rallying his forces, etc.), but Vol'jin will stop him before Theron launches an assault and ropes the blood elves into joining the rebels. Garrosh's goons are revealed and flee back to their master.

I really don't think he'd fight the guy head on. He might have been a competent ranger once upon a time, but that was quite a while ago... He'd be committing suicide against Garrosh now in a straight fight.

Attacking Dalaran is another possibility (the Sunreaver civilians are still trapped in the Violet Hold), but we only just did that. I'm not sure they'd put us in that situation again quite so soon.

I say, now Lor'Themat has other priorities. Garrosh may have acted like a disrespectfull douche, but at least he didn't slaughter unarmed merchants just because they were around. For now I'd rather see Lor back at the Horde (although there may be a funny twist when Garrosh finds out that Lor'Themar talked with Varian about joining the Alliance), working with Garrosh against a bigger threat - Jaina. Whatever the outcome is, Garrosh may be second in line at most. And, if Blizzard would be kind enough to stop the totally bullshit storyline of Garrosh, the Warchief will apologise to Lor'Themar. God damit, Garrosh has totally no friends now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I say, now Lor'Themat has other priorities. Garrosh may have acted like a disrespectfull douche, but at least he didn't slaughter unarmed merchants just because they were around. For now I'd rather see Lor back at the Horde (although there may be a funny twist when Garrosh finds out that Lor'Themar talked with Varian about joining the Alliance), working with Garrosh against a bigger threat - Jaina. Whatever the outcome is, Garrosh may be second in line at most. And, if Blizzard would be kind enough to stop the totally bullshit storyline of Garrosh, the Warchief will apologise to Lor'Themar. God damit, Garrosh has totally no friends now.
    What you just said was what blizz is trying to do. Turn everyone against him. They aren't going to change that now. And hellscream will not be able to do much if he find out he was looking to rejoin the alliance. His whole army is fighting on pandaria. It would take months and months to get them to quel danas. By that time the alliance armies at iron forge and sw would already be there to reinforce silvermoon.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2012-12-22 at 12:26 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    What I think will happen is the following:
    A new scenario for the horde involving lor'themar attacking dalaran to ensure a splinter group enters violet hold to rescue his people/hordes.
    Then start plotting/planning an assault on orgrimmar.
    He will probably first call a meeting with ALL horde members to discuss matter in a civil way. I am sure he doesn't want to go low as babboon Garrosh.
    Garrosh doesn't show his face, he sends a random orc who says he was too busy.
    Lor'themar will be pissed (even more), meanwhile Thrall has taken Vol'jin's place as representative of the darkspear.
    Sylvanas also shows up at the meeting, to complain she lacks horde support with her little worgen problem.
    Goblin leader is pro-garrosh and is busy making profit of Garrosh's war.

Thus: we have Lor'themar, Sylvanas, Baine and Thrall (also Ji Firepaw will be contacted for this). In this meeting Thrall will know of Garrosh's deeds. They will discuss to re-instate Thrall but Thrall thinks his people rather follow Garrosh ( a bulky intimidating warhero).

Team Rebellion:
    Lor'themar
    Sylvanas
    Voljin
    Baine
    Thrall
    Firepaw?
    Horde rebels

Team Garrosh:
    Garrosh himself
    Gallywix
    horde loyalists

WHAT I REALLY HOPE IS THAT GARROSH GETS GOOD LIGHT OVER HIS CHARACTER.
    seriously, blizzard, the fuck?
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2012-12-22 at 12:37 AM.

He blames Garrosh as much if not more than Jaina. Garrosh knew that there was the risk of this happening and yet he ordered it anyways because he doesn't like the blood elves and is only using them as a tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's progressing to become a villain, that is not a bad thing. That's the whole point of the build up in this expansion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The blood elves can't part way, purely for the fact factions can't separate from already existing factions for playable characters.

Lor'themar will be involved in the siege of org, just like the darkspears, tauren, forsaken and some of the none garrosh loving orcs left.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post

Not blizzards fault you failed to notice Garrosh's decline to that of villain all the way though the story.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Vol'jin (who seems to be the Rebellion's figurehead) already said, he wants to contact Lor'Themar after he recovers, and I don't see Lor'themar NOT joining the rebellion.

I somehow suspect, that we see the rebellious forces grow during the Patches. 5.1 brought the Blood Elves in (while Tyrande hands over her Night Elves to Varian), 5.2. could be, for example a Tauren-heavy storyline, which drives Baine to the final conclusion that Garrosh is to be disposed of (while, again, for example, Mekkatorque gives all his troops to Varian). And at the end we have every race (including Orc rebels) under Vol'jin's banner and all Alliance troops under High King Varian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Not blizzards fault you failed to notice Garrosh's decline to that of villain all the way though the story.
    oh, i know that. But the story involving garrosh gets boring. I mean sure, blizzard does focus more on the building up of the rebellion. But garrosh story-line is VERY boring with his kill, conquer, rage, rinse and repeat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    oh, i know that. But the story involving garrosh gets boring. I mean sure, blizzard does focus more on the building up of the rebellion. But garrosh story-line is VERY boring with his kill, conquer, rage, rinse and repeat.
    Well, what do you want Garrosh to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The blood elves can't part way, purely for the fact factions can't separate from already existing factions for playable characters.

Lor'themar will be involved in the siege of org, just like the darkspears, tauren, forsaken and some of the none garrosh loving orcs left.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 12:42 AM ----------

But aren't you slowly starting to feel sorry for him? I mean, he is all alone, afraid, socially awkward. He would surely love to unite all races under his rule, unfortunately he somehow can't. He want's to win a war with troops, but maniacally kills them off. Poor guy.

What I'm trying to say is that Garrosh sucks as a bad guy. He is not threatening and scary at all. C'Thun was an Old God who mindcontrolled an entire civilisation. Illidan was a complex character, neither good nor bad, but capable of conquering a whole planet and posing serious threat to the legion (and Alliance, and Horde). Lich King had an immerse army capable of leveling major cities of Azeroth. Deathwing nearly destroyed the whole world. Garrosh... well, he is in like a child in tantrum now.

Can't Blizzard at least lend him some personality and threatening presence for some time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    But aren't you slowly starting to feel sorry for him? I mean, he is all alone, afraid, socially awkward. He would surely love to unite all races under his rule, unfortunately he somehow can't. He want's to win a war with troops, but maniacally kills them off. Poor guy.

What I'm trying to say is that Garrosh sucks as a bad guy. He is not threatening and scary at all. C'Thun was an Old God who mindcontrolled an entire civilisation. Illidan was a complex character, neither good nor bad, but capable of conquering a whole planet and posing serious threat to the legion (and Alliance, and Horde). Lich King had an immerse army capable of leveling major cities of Azeroth. Deathwing nearly destroyed the whole world. Garrosh... well, he is in like a child in tantrum now.

Can't Blizzard at least lend him some personality and threatening presence for some time?

No, no sympathy whatsoever. This is who Garrosh is and going to be. Making him any different wouldn't make sense. And you're comparing Garrosh to C'Thun...horrible comparison.

Illidan wasn't exactly the poster boy for villain. Again this is what Garrosh is, Garrosh is turning to a villain because he is not because Old Gods, Demonic corruption. Just corruption say any politician would have but extreme. There are some guys who just can't have any sympathy.

Garrosh Hellscream is one of them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I think he'll prepare to make a move on Garrosh (rallying his forces, etc.), but Vol'jin will stop him before Theron launches an assault and ropes the blood elves into joining the rebels. Garrosh's goons are revealed and flee back to their master.

I really don't think he'd fight the guy head on. He might have been a competent ranger once upon a time, but that was quite a while ago... He'd be committing suicide against Garrosh now in a straight fight.

Attacking Dalaran is another possibility (the Sunreaver civilians are still trapped in the Violet Hold), but we only just did that. I'm not sure they'd put us in that situation again quite so soon.
    this is the most likely situation yea.
    the horde rebel from this point is looking like this
    Main commander: Vol'jin & The horde player ( you two took the bloodoath together)
    Second in command: Thrall, Baine ( maybe vol'jin was talking with him) and lor'themar ( if voljin reaches him intime)
    forces: darkspear trolls ( yea thats all, The blood elves will join if vol'jin talks with lor'themar)

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    No, no sympathy whatsoever. This is who Garrosh is and going to be. Making him any different wouldn't make sense. And you're comparing Garrosh to C'Thun...horrible comparison.

Illidan wasn't exactly the poster boy for villain. Again this is what Garrosh is, Garrosh is turning to a villain because he is not because Old Gods, Demonic corruption. Just corruption say any politician would have but extreme. There are some guys who just can't have any sympathy.

Garrosh Hellscream is one of them.
    Well, I compared Garrosh to all other expension - end bosses. C'Thun wasn't expansion ender, but Kel'Thuzad was recycled after, I guess good ol' God was the real deal in Vanilla.

At the moment lor'themars venom is squarely aimed at dalaran

Though he thinks garrosh is a disrespectfully ahole it still doesnt justify a full out rebellion imo its gonna take more than the fact garrosh used a few belfs to get what he wants for the greater good and the fact garrosh has been very cavalier with belf lives