Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    These aren't notes. They're datamined tooltip changes from a build that hasn't even been deployed on test servers yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    This is the first bit of info we have gotten for 5.2. You honestly think this is all we are getting?
    I think there's probably more, yet it seems the other classes that have been a bit too "strong" in PvP got hit with the nerfbat (e.g. warlocks) and warriors will just keep going at it. I still would like to meet the genius that decided Shockwave should crit for 70k damage on people with 60%+ resillience.

"Defeat Horridon in Throne of Thunder without killing any Zandalari Dinomancers."

uh, Dinomancers? Yes please.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Praise The Sun!

...Anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, last time they fired the single dev that actually gave a damn about us warlocks, and now they make this travesti of changes to the class?

Chaos Bolt, honestly the single thing i'd thought reasonable to be fixed is still ignored, and a lot of other things that mostly affect our performance in PVE gets nerfed to the ground? How is this possible...

My fel user soul is weeping..

triceratops mount? yes please

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgh, 2nd wind nerfed again? There goes any warrior soloing.

Warrior's tier will remember a Mogu. Cool.

Migas11:

to many people re-rolled to our class. Abusing our spells in low ranked pvp and pve. This caused a huge out cry to the lower skilled players.

To many green geared players cried about Chaos bolts huge ramp up and buffs required to nuke them.

We are now being pushed back to the lower end of pvp and pve. We had a good run.

Lol blood fear is rubbish now. Only melee attacks. Lulz I'll take Howl of Terror instead me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    God I hope those guardian changes are damage increases. I really hate having the tank burst of a water balloon.
    Not sure what game you're playing, but as a Guardian druid, I'm often in the top five damage done for raids and first for 5-mans. Protection paladins are the ones with damage problems, 'though if the data mined information is any indication, Blizzard at least recognizes that.

Once again blizzard just turns warlocks to crap.. Fuck this game I am done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imba changes for Mistweavers Monks.

Thank You Blizzard for loving us that much!

Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    Once again blizzard just turns warlocks to crap.. Fuck this game I am done.
    You had your 4 months on the top of the meters.

Looks like Ret Elemental and Shadow will remain joke specs until more people start playing healers, although Ret paladins have had the mana-cost of judgement reduced!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    and 2 years of cata being shit

yah 2 new rogue moves but seems poiintless still. the teleport would be good on bosses but even then they need something new and different

I believe 75% of the people posting so far should be banned from reading DATAMINED PRE-PATCH notes. Even if these were official patch notes from a PTR a week before it goes live, there is nothing really in there that is devastating to any class. Most of it appears to be shifting burst dps to sustained dps. Of course the people who cry about ´x´ being OP only read the buff to sustained dps and ignore the nerf.

in any event, this is 2 months away from going live at least. Relax.. save the crying for your playing ability on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    Migas11:

to many people re-rolled to our class. Abusing our spells in low ranked pvp and pve. This caused a huge out cry to the lower skilled players.

To many green geared players cried about Chaos bolts huge ramp up and buffs required to nuke them.

We are now being pushed back to the lower end of pvp and pve. We had a good run.

Lol blood fear is rubbish now. Only melee attacks. Lulz I'll take Howl of Terror instead me thinks.
    I will focus on PVE because that's what i play the most on my warlock. I've tried the 3 specs this tier, and eventually settled on Affliction for the majority of fights (then my raiding group came to a spot and i couldn't experience much more than lfr for a couple weeks now...) but from what i've gathered, the way warlocks were tuned now, allowed us to stay competitive against other nuking classes. Last expansion i was an avid raider on a group pushing heroic progression, and i was confortably on the top 3 dps all the time, since this tier i've felt the need to bring my A game to stay on par of other classes. Nerfing our "big weapons" will be an invite to opt for other classes other than warlocks.

Regarding pvp, Chaos Bolt sure has a long casting time, but correctly using cds a warlock can get an interruptable CB, that hitting at the right time can make the difference between a live opponent or a dead one. Yet that still remains untouched...

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Can't you remember the state of warlocks in the immediate past before that?

Deleted
    chi burst on a 30s cd ? chi wave gets it's cd up to 15s ? What the fuck Blizzard.
    double zen sphere is okayish though and the auto detonate could actually make it a bit more viable again but then again, it now has a cd, too ? Jesus fucking Christ.
    Last edited by mmoc38ad543cf0; 2012-12-22 at 02:19 AM.

ha i like people yelling nerf. no its called balancing the game