Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    ha i like people yelling nerf. no its called balancing the game
    Except that buffs and nerfs are means of balancing.
    Do you even logic ?

so why even use deepfreeze anymore? this is ridiculous, they have nerfed mages hard 3 patches in a row now

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard seems to have gone the safe route with this raid patch:

Everything is better with Dinosaurs.

Here's praying for a 200 mount achievement devilsaur mount.

Deleted
    nice monk fixes. about time man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostybone View Post
    so why even use deepfreeze anymore? this is ridiculous, they have nerfed mages hard 3 patches in a row now
    After how many years of buffing them?

Blade Flurry While active, your attacks strike an additional nearby opponent, for 25% of normal damage, but Energy regeneration is reduced by 20%.

^ lol What?

Also, 14 bosses, but no Thunder King listed.

15th, Hardmode only boss perhaps? Or just not added?

The tears taste like wine.

My Windwalker should be happy with most of this stuff. Turning Combo Breaker into a base ability and making our new Mastery increase the damage of our main brew is an interesting idea. I got rid of my mage, warrior, rogue, and druid since the amount of alts I owned was getting stupid. In the end, it's all numbers and doing slightly different things to create slightly different numbers is pretty boring.

I'm liking the amount of bosses this tier and seeing Jin'rokh should be fun. Looking forward to seeing the rest. I'm sure people are going to be convinced that the sky is falling, but according to them, WoW has been dying horribly for the past eight years and I'm unsubscribing and Blizzard is gonna be sorry, etc.

p.s. more kuchongs plz

I love people threatening to quit over datamined PTR notes.

Didn't anyone learn anything from the Darkmoon trinket fiasco a couple of weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Also, 14 bosses, but no Thunder King listed.

15th, Hardmode only boss perhaps? Or just not added?
    Lei Shen is the thunder king.

I think it would be cool if WoW went back in time to a dinosaur time. lol. The raid bosses would be different dinosaurs and a massive T-rex as a final boss.

Sand, forest, and ice trolls? Looks like the remnants of those tribes hang with the Zandalari now.

Discipline

Divine Aegis Critical heals and all heals from Prayer of Healing create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 30% of the amount healed. 50% of the amount healed.
    Hotfix Passive (New)
    Rapture In addition, when your Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed or dispelled you are instantly energized with mana equal to 200% of your Spirit. excluding short-duration Spirit bonuses).

- Aint that already in the game or is that just how they show them notes ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I think it would be cool if WoW went back in time to a dinosaur time. lol. The raid bosses would be different dinosaurs and a massive T-rex as a final boss.
    be awesome! a prehistoric expansion. wolly mamoths, teradactles, t-rexes, all that crap. be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    Lei Shen is the thunder king.
    oops! Missed that somehow

WOAH, those models! PLEASE make them from achievements and rep instead of some obscure rare drops that nobody but the very VERY luckiest will see.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Except dinosaurs aren't really a thing of Azeroth's past. There are still plenty around and often in abundance in many zones. Or do people forget that raptors, one of Azeroth's more plentiful and widespread species of wildlife, are, in fact, dinosaurs?

Please please please let this be ulduar/kara 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Sand, forest, and ice trolls? Looks like the remnants of those tribes hang with the Zandalari now.
    Fakkari(Or Sandfury), Amani, Drakkari/Winterfang trolls are listed. Looks like the Zandalari are build up for something big besides the Thunder God.

So 13 bosses plus a world boss?

Dis gonna b gud

Quote Originally Posted by lauryn View Post
    chi burst on a 30s cd ? chi wave gets it's cd up to 15s ? What the fuck Blizzard.
    double zen sphere is okayish though and the auto detonate could actually make it a bit more viable again but then again, it now has a cd, too ? Jesus fucking Christ.
    Yes, completely ignore the removal of the Chi cost of the level 30 talents. ¬_¬ smh
    Stormrage US | Aesryn